Elite indicators :) - page 589

Good morning Mladen,

I do not want to change anything to the original SuperTrend; I merely want to fill in the space between them like you have done with the Jurik picture I posted. Therefore creating a channel very much like the Cloud or the Cloud of the Ichimoku and not taking anytrades when the PA is in this cloud created by the 2 SuperTrends.

Trust my explanation is sufficient?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

I do not want to change anything to the original SuperTrend; I merely want to fill in the space between them like you have done with the Jurik picture I posted. Therefore creating a channel very much like the Cloud or the Cloud of the Ichimoku and not taking anytrades when the PA is in this cloud created by the 2 SuperTrends.

Trust my explanation is sufficient?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX

What I meant is that we are going to have one colored lines for each super trend indicator value (as on your picture). Am I correct?

mladen:
ValeoFX What I meant is that we are going to have one colored lines for each super trend indicator value (as on your picture). Am I correct?

==========

Yes, please Mladen.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you and your family well.

Would you please be kind enough and build me an indicator with a SuperTrend-channel as per the picture attached. My settings are 100 and 200 respectively and it would obviously be good if we can have the ability to change those two numbers depending the TF used. In my case it is M-1.

Magenta line @ 200 and Yellow @ 100.

I would like the chanel to look like the Jurik you built some time ago which you can see running on the candles, plse.

Much appreciate your continued support.

Success for the week ahead. Already a very good start to the week. May it continue.

ValeFX

First this version (without the cloud fill - it will need some additional coding). This one is a multi time frame with alerts already so the only thing missing for now is the cloud (was curios how will it look in this "bare" form) Try it out

mladen:
ValeFX First this version (without the cloud fill - it will need some additional coding). This one is a multi time frame with alerts already so the only thing missing for now is the cloud (was curios how will it look in this "bare" form) Try it out

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to the final version though.

Much appreciate you.

Success to you.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to the final version though.

Much appreciate you.

Success to you.

ValeoFX

Here is the version with a "cloud" addition (it turned out to be simpler than I thought)

Happy trading

Hello Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much. It just gave the entry for long on the E/J.

Best wishes always.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much. It just gave the entry for long on the E/J.

Best wishes always.

You said it gave you an entry for long E/J, based on what settings, and what timeframe? I'm trying to understand how this indi can be used. Thanks.

rayphua:
You said it gave you an entry for long E/J, based on what settings, and what timeframe? I'm trying to understand how this indi can be used. Thanks.

Rayphua, I changed the setting slightly from what I asked Mladen to hard code it in, namely using 120 / 200 (and not 100/200) on M-1.

If you try that setting on M-1 and go back to E/J yesterday when the market changed direction, you will see what I mean, but here is my version of it on M-1 for your convenience.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

ValeoFX:
Rayphua, I changed the setting slightly from what I asked Mladen to hard code it in, namely using 120 / 200 (and not 100/200) on M-1.

If you try that setting on M-1 and go back to E/J yesterday when the market changed direction, you will see what I mean, but here is my version of it on M-1 for your convenience.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Thanks Valeofx, will try out those settings. Lovely indicator btw.

Reason: