Elite indicators :) - page 586

traderduke:
mladen

I'm trying to set up different sounds for different indicators. How do you lengthen the sound time?? If I set up something long how do I give it the time it needs to play??

See Below:

message = StringConcatenate(Symbol()," tf-",(Period())," at ",

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," RK-KC Alert "+" Bid -"+DoubleToStr(Bid,Digits)+" Ask -"+DoubleToStr(Ask,Digits)+" "

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+" KC Breakout-",doWhat);

if (alertsMessage) Alert(message);

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Keltner breakout "),message);

//if (alertsSound) PlaySound("alert2.wav");

if (alertsSound) PlaySound("gun_44mag_11.wav");

Thanks

Ray

Ray

You can not lenghten the sound time. It is determined by the sound file itself and metatarader (it limits sound playing time)

mladen

Thanks for the quick answer.

I'm new to windows 7 and I can't seem to upload an indicator file attachment, I get this message when I hit upload; see png attachment but I can upload a png. ???

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Thanks for the quick answer.

I'm new to windows 7 and I can't seem to upload an indicator file attachment, I get this message when I hit upload; see png attachment but I can upload a png. ???

Ray

Ray

Will report it to developers

At first: Big Thanks to mladen for fixing my posting-ability so fast; it works now - otherwise I wouldn't be able to write this.

Originally I had a small request for mrtools, because he was the one who furnished the "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa

norm Index" with visuable alerts. Perhaps you, mladen would also help me out:

would you please be so kind and give me some pice of code - how to call the "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows-1.01.mq4" - with a buy/sell-routine for "OnRsiSignalCross" and one for "OnZeroCross" ?

I'm aware of the recalculating nature of the SSA, but would it be possible ? just for my learning process in coding? No need for TP, SL or MM.

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
At first: Big Thanks to mladen for fixing my posting-ability so fast; it works now - otherwise I wouldn't be able to write this.

Originally I had a small request for mrtools, because he was the one who furnished the "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa

norm Index" with visuable alerts. Perhaps you, mladen would also help me out:

would you please be so kind and give me some pice of code - how to call the "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows-1.01.mq4" - with a buy/sell-routine for "OnRsiSignalCross" and one for "OnZeroCross" ?

I'm aware of the recalculating nature of the SSA, but would it be possible ? just for my learning process in coding? No need for TP, SL or MM.

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Unfortunately in that one values for signals are not kept in buffers (which are accessible by using iCustom() calls) but are stored in arrays (which are not accessible through iCustom() call) Will try to think of some solution, but I think that it would require some recoding of the indicator to be specialized for EA

mladen:
derfel Unfortunately in that one values for signals are not kept in buffers (which are accessible by using iCustom() calls) but are stored in arrays (which are not accessible through iCustom() call) Will try to think of some solution, but I think that it would require some recoding of the indicator to be specialized for EA

Hi mladen,

just want to say thank you for taking care; there is no hurry.

thanks

derfel

Here you go

But ... the version I used is not the one you posted but the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . The reason is described in that post, but you can make a quick test that will show you some things : the one you posted, by default, is calculating 500 bars. Change the bars calculated to let say 5000 and watch the chart. That is what I was talking about among other things in that post

Anyway, here you have the one that draws vertical lines at bars where crosses happened. You can control the visibility, the color, the style and the width of the lines, so I hope it covers all the needs regarding lines and crosses

regards

Mladen

Superjakeny:
Hello I was wondering if someone could modify this indicator so it draws a line on the chart. Maybe like I have done in the picture. thanks

Averages trend amplified

This is Averages trend amplified. It is an "offspring" of this indicator : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page286#comment_672443 except that it instead of using only LSMA for calculation can use one of the 18 averages types for calculation.

With some types of averages (default is EMA) it seems to be able to show ranging markets and react a bit different than the original LSMA trend.

PS: averages types are described in parameters of the indicator so I am not going to list here all the types it can use

mladen

can you create a MTF Keltner Channel. I want to be able to extract a trend ==1 if 15m, 60m & 240 m are out side of the upper channel. If buffers are a problem could we do 2mtf??

thanks

Ray

mladen:
Was checking some things about digital filters and found out that there is quite a confusion as far as what is what and how is what calculated, so it seems some cleaning and unifying needed to be done

Here are 2 indicators : the "on chart" ones (the ones that are "behaving" averages like and are, by their nature, placed on the main chart) and a "separate" ones (the ones that can not be placed on main chart)On chart ones - determined by FilterType parameter :0 - FATL(Fast Adaptive Trend Line)

1 - SATL(Slow Adaptive Trend Line)

2 - RFTL(Reference Fast Trend Line)

3 - RSTL(Reference Slow Trend Line)

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add fractal dimension filtering to FATL or RFTL similar to your great Advanced Kaufmann AMA ? In the AMA you used a Jurik fractal dimension calc. Does this have a reason compared to the original Matulich calc. ?

Reason: