Elite indicators :) - page 581

mrtools:
Hello Winner246, Gotten to here so far will do the semafor version once i figure exactly how to do it. On this version you can remove the channel if you like, but by default it is on.

Winner246, this is the semafor version.

Favour plse San

=======================

Snowski:
Valeo,

Check this out. You can also change the colors and thickness of the wicks and body separately, if so desired.

Top screenshot shows the current version, bottom screenshot shows version according to your request.

Cheers, Snow

===================================

Hello San,

Trust this finds you well and enjoying the arriving summer.

Please would you be kind enough and give this DTosc-bars the same treatment as the Gann Hi/Lo-Bars you did for me in April?

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

Files:

Semafor version

HELLO MR TOOLS,

I was about to post a fresh request on this page when i GLADLY noticed you have already posted the SEMAFOR version of Averages RSI, i am very greatful, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LWMA RSI with PRICE HH - LL CONFIRMATION

HELLO MR TOOLS AND MLADEN,

Due to some interesting observation i made on this attached indicator, LWMA RSI ( Created out of your Averages RSI SUMMED Histo ), i humbly request that you help add this condition to the existing rules for GREEN AND RED COLOR Signals.

The additional rule is that FOR A GREEN COLOR SIGNAL,THE CLOSE PRICE OF A NEW GREEN HISTO BAR MUST BE HIGHER THAN THE CLOSE PRICE OF THE PRECEDING GREEN HISTO SIGNAL.

FOR A RED COLOR SIGNAL, THE CLOSE PRICE OF A NEW RED HISTO BAR MUST BE LOWER THAN THE CLOSE PRICE OF THE PRECEDING RED HISTO SIGNAL.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MR TOOLS AND MLADEN,

Due to some interesting observation i made on this attached indicator, LWMA RSI ( Created out of your Averages RSI SUMMED Histo ), i humbly request that you help add this condition to the existing rules for GREEN AND RED COLOR Signals.

The additional rule is that FOR A GREEN COLOR SIGNAL,THE CLOSE PRICE OF A NEW GREEN HISTO BAR MUST BE HIGHER THAN THE CLOSE PRICE OF THE PRECEDING GREEN HISTO SIGNAL.

FOR A RED COLOR SIGNAL, THE CLOSE PRICE OF A NEW RED HISTO BAR MUST BE LOWER THAN THE CLOSE PRICE OF THE PRECEDING RED HISTO SIGNAL.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246

Here you go

One thing changed : parameters for each and every rsi are as period,low level,high level and it works strictly like that now. If you turn the CheckCloseToClose parametetr to true it additionally checks if close is in the right direction too.

PS: change the name of it since it in fact is a rsi of averages summed histo indicator. Default averaging mode is still LWMA

Averages rsi summed 2

Hello mladen,

thank you so much for your prompt response and skillful services,its highly appreciated.

Mladen, Can you add the "current time frame" option, I know its useing all 8 buffers but you can drop the W1 time frame. Thank you Ray

PS: I GOT IT , thanks anyway I removed the indicator!

Histo versions

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please assist to create HISTO Versions of these 2 indicators.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Histo versions

Hello mr tools,

thank you very much for the prompt response, its highly appreciated.

Please make on chart version!

Hello.

I need on char version this indicator.

Please.

sorry my bad english :-(

Files:
Reason: