Indicators with alerts/signal - page 960

Hi Qualm01

Here is a version I asked to modify with different alerts : ALERTS on slope, on crossing ob os, on crossing 50 and on current ...

You can also change the parameter of the OB-OS levels (30-70).

Next to the original, also the same version I modified a bit, I changed the colors, and made them 'fat'.

This one has OB-OS levels 10 and 90.

andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools, I have an indicator (Super Smooth TK Ribbon Filled) that alerts when TK cross over. I also have the Price-Kijun cross over alert you modified. My issues occurred when I tried to match the Tenkan and Kijun in the Price-Kijun indicator with the TK Ribbon in the Super Smooth indicator. The purpose is to have an alert when price crosses below or above. I looked at the code and noticed that the Super Smooth TK Ribbon is utilizing an Adaptive Period as well. I believe this is why they will not match one another. Is it possible to alter the Price-Kijun cross indicator to match the Super Smooth so I can create an alert or to just modify the Super Smooth the alert on price close above or below ribbon? I hope this make sense. Thanks for all your help! - Andy

ichimoku_mtf_kijun_sen_cross_alerts_nmc.mq4

super_smoother_tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

Andy, modified the super smooth version, it should work but not able to test it now.

Hi MrTools

MaksiGen_Range_Move mtf 2

Buy Stop Blue Line

Sell Stop Red Line

Alerts

hello mr toolz and mladen!!

can you please update this indicator and the alert too!! thanks.

Files:

Jaquanburton, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page494 with the regular alerts.[/QUOTE

Hi MrTools, the sound alerts for the one you posted still dont work.

I'm on build 745.

Is there anyway you could take a look at the indicator in this post and fix it?

Thanks in advance!!

mrtools:
Jaquanburton, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page494 with the regular alerts.211654[/ATTACH]

So it works. To get sound too, got to tools->options->events and enable sounds for alerts

Files:
sr.gif  72 kb

Hello Mladen. First of all, let me express my gratitude for the valuable advice you gave me in previous posts that have proved very useful.

I feel very comfortable with this indicator but I'm trying a version that contains the arrows to change color. You can add? Or there is a version that has already?

Thank You

Barons

rsx_nrp_alerts.mq4rsx_nrp_alerts.ex4

Files:

Barons1:
Hello Mladen. First of all, let me express my gratitude for the valuable advice you gave me in previous posts that have proved very useful.

I feel very comfortable with this indicator but I'm trying a version that contains the arrows to change color. You can add? Or there is a version that has already?

Thank You

Barons

rsx_nrp_alerts.mq4rsx_nrp_alerts.ex4

Hello Barons, couldn't find a version with arrows on color change, so added the option to the version you posted.

Dear M&M's (Mr Tools & Mladen)

Would you be so kind as to add whatever alerts/signals you can to the BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal indicator?

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

Besides, the darn thing won't refresh itself. Is it me or the universe conspiring against me everytime I like an indicator?

Thank you for any imput.

You guys not only . You also are always on a ROLL. All the Best!

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Dear M&M's (Mr Tools & Mladen)

Would you be so kind as to add whatever alerts/signals you can to the BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal indicator?

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

Besides, the darn thing won't refresh itself. Is it me or the universe conspiring against me everytime I like an indicator?

Thank you for any imput.

You guys not only . You also are always on a ROLL. All the Best!

Ricardo

Pipsycho, there is a fixed version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179514/page3 and one with T3 smoothing(like the one you posted) a couple of posts below that.

Reason: