Elite indicators :) - page 1031

Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

mladen:
Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

Thanks Mladen

Just one question: Particularly for these indicators, Is it possible for onfirstbar option to be added, I have feeling of impossibility, I don't know why?

talaate:

Thanks Mladen

Just one question: Particularly for these indicators, Is it possible for onfirstbar option to be added, I have feeling of impossibility, I don't know why?

It can be done

But the problem is that in that case the points where the averages merge or part would be way of from the points where they really have t be marked - even visually. Alerts are working on closed bars, so I think that the compromise for this one should be to stay as is (even better : the most accurate would be to have no interpolation at all) and have alerts on a closed bar

talaate:

Yes Boss, your point of view is totally reasonable and I agree you

thanks

How does the arrow on first helps?

What is the difference between waiting for a bar to close?

nbtrading:

How does the arrow on first helps?

What is the difference between waiting for a bar to close?

nbtrading

From my point of view, if you learn how to use it, you may deal with MTF indicator, more of less, safely. It is depending on how the arrows is coded in the indicator codes as buffer or as object, for me no matter for that, but it is little be different in its behavior displaying, but the concept is the same. I believe, in order to understand it very good, you must try arrowonfirstbar on time as trueand then as false then you will get it. Maybe, you can try it from strategy tester link from view in MT4

I hope I explained in good way,

Ofcourse Mladen is the best than me in explaining such thing

Good Luck

mladen:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly also create a version of this indicator that will appear in a separate window below the chart area, as you have done with your "squeezed EMA separate" indicator? Many thanks in advance.

Pippo Inzaghi:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly also create a version of this indicator that will appear in a separate window below the chart area, as you have done with your "squeezed EMA separate" indicator? Many thanks in advance.

Pippo Inzaghi

Is this what you had in mind : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf_-_separate.ex4

talaate:

nbtrading

From my point of view, if you learn how to use it, you may deal with MTF indicator, more of less, safely. It is depending on how the arrows is coded in the indicator codes as buffer or as object, for me no matter for that, but it is little be different in its behavior displaying, but the concept is the same. I believe, in order to understand it very good, you must try arrowonfirstbar on time as trueand then as false then you will get it. Maybe, you can try it from strategy tester link from view in MT4

I hope I explained in good way,

Ofcourse Mladen is the best than me in explaining such thing

Good Luck

OK. I see your point of view now

mrtools:
Re: Elite indicators Timmyhanke, maybe this could be a start, had done a rewrite and added the averages, now added the 20 different prices and color change alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

Hi mrtools

Can please check why this indicator won`t show the band? i have checked your code..it seams that there is a problem with sDev... it always return 0

Thanks mate!

AtApi:

Hi mrtools

Can please check why this indicator won`t show the band? i have checked your code..it seams that there is a problem with sDev... it always return 0

Thanks mate!

Hi AtApi, on the original version it didn't have bands so didn't add them on this version, just the difference between the upper and lower band.

Reason: