Elite indicators :) - page 540

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Not yet sorry.

I wanted to use this indicator on the same way as Polyfit scalper but could not ...

It should be different settings, or we should come back to M30 or more high timeframe with it.

because if market is very volatile on lower timeframes - this indicator will not work on lower timeframes for me sorry.

Dab1493
Dab1493  
newdigital:
Not yet sorry.

I wanted to use this indicator on the same way as Polyfit scalper but could not ...

It should be different settings, or we should come back to M30 or more high timeframe with it.

because if market is very volatile on lower timeframes - this indicator will not work on lower timeframes for me sorry.

no worries, i am currently looking at your ichimoku scalping system

Gramski
Gramski  

Could this indicator be modified so that the Drummond envelopes shift (as well as the PLdot) if the ma-shift is set to 1? (The default should be 1 anyway).

At the moment, if the ma-shift is set to 1, only the PLdot shifts (not the envelopes). Hope that makes sense.

Gramski.

Files:
dg.mq4 6 kb
pldot2.gif 47 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is what I am doing for now - deleloping some idea for possible EA:

I started with 500 dollar deposit but can not continue because of off-quotes:

As I understand - it is the broker is not allowing to trade for some pairs during the good price movement

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

But the idea is simple (and may be improved later):

- if NRTR indicator is changing color of the line from red to blue (on closed bar) - it is buy. From blue to red - sell.

- buy trade is confirmed if the price is above ichimoku cloud (72, 144, 288) on closed bar; sell trade is confirmed if the price is below this ichimoku cloud on closed bar.

- close trade on stop loss and take profit AND on opposite signal/color change of nrtr. In this case - losses may be small during the flat market for example.

That's very simple.

It can be improved by adding some more indicators for example.

But off-quotes ... can not continue.

GBPJPY and GBPCHF in off-quote, XAUUSD and XAGUSD are on off-quote too.

and EURUSD ...

that is strange.

Well, will wait for some hours.

Dab1493
Dab1493  
newdigital:
But the idea is simple (and may be improved later):

- if NRTR indicator is changing color of the line from red to blue (on closed bar) - it is buy. From blue to red - sell.

- buy trade is confirmed if the price is above ichimoku cloud (72, 144, 288) on closed bar; sell trade is confirmed if the price is below this ichimoku cloud on closed bar.

- close trade on stop loss and take profit AND on opposite signal/color change of nrtr. In this case - losses may be small during the flat market for example.

That's very simple.

It can be improved by adding some more indicators for example.

But off-quotes ... can not continue.

GBPJPY and GBPCHF in off-quote, XAUUSD and XAGUSD are on off-quote too.

and EURUSD ...

that is strange.

Well, will wait for some hours.

Sounds good newdigital. By the way, are you still using settings 72, 144, 288 for ichimoku in regards to 5 minute or you just use them for 1 minute? If so, what is your recomendation for the settings of ichimoku in 5 minutes charts?

Dab1493
Dab1493  
Gramski:
Could this indicator be modified so that the Drummond envelopes shift (as well as the PLdot) if the ma-shift is set to 1? (The default should be 1 anyway).

At the moment, if the ma-shift is set to 1, only the PLdot shifts (not the envelopes). Hope that makes sense.

Gramski.

Hello Gramski,

Could you please share your indicators and template for the above image?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Gramski:

Gramski.

Hi Gramski,

Can you try these, redid the multi timeframe and added an option for the interpolation, now the ma and envelopes have the shift option, which is guess its called fractional, you can shift .5 or 1.15 etc.

Files:
dg_mtf.mq4 6 kb
dg_shift1.gif 40 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Dab1493:
Sounds good newdigital. By the way, are you still using settings 72, 144, 288 for ichimoku in regards to 5 minute or you just use them for 1 minute? If so, what is your recomendation for the settings of ichimoku in 5 minutes charts?

I think, for M1 and M5 it may be standard one (default Ichimoku settings) or 72, 144, 288

More about ichimoku settings - read this post.

Dab1493
Dab1493  
newdigital:
I think, for M1 and M5 it may be standard one (default Ichimoku settings) or 72, 144, 288 More about ichimoku settings - read this post.

Hello newdigital,

That's what i use also, but don't you think the cloud is too small in 5M timeframe by using these settings?