Something interesting, old thread - page 64

Murrey Math indicators for MT5.

TrendValue indicator.

Files:

Pinbar Detector.

Files:

Bulls and bears. They show if bulls are stronger than bears and vise versa.

Files:
eurusdh1_17.png  36 kb
bulls.mq5  4 kb
bears.mq5  4 kb

Rsi improved indicator . Coded by Fedor Igumnov. Just some minor changes made(parameters name translated from Russian to English)

Files:

Multi time frame DeMarker

Multi time frame DeMarker

Files:

Ang azad css indicator version for metatrader 5 (author of the original indicator ang). Metatrader 4 version can be found at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page43

Files:

Percentage Price Oscillator

Percentage Price Oscillator :

A technical momentum indicator showing the relationship between two moving averages. To calculate the PPO, subtract the 26-day exponential moving average (EMA) from the nine-day EMA, and then divide this difference by the 26-day EMA. The end result is a percentage that tells the trader where the short-term average is relative to the longer-term average.

Calculated as:

The PPO and the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) are both momentum indicators that measure the difference between the 26-day and the nine-day exponential moving averages. The main difference between these indicators is that the MACD reports the simple difference between the exponential moving averages, whereas the PPO expresses this difference as a percentage. This allows a trader to use the PPO indicator to compare stocks with different prices more easily. For example, regardless of the stock's price, a PPO result of 10 means the short-term average is 10% above the long-term average.

Files:
ppo.gif  30 kb
ppo.mq5  5 kb

mladen:
Percentage Price Oscillator :

It looks nice

Can it be made for metatrader 4 the same way (colors on signal crosses)?

morro:
It looks nice Can it be made for metatrader 4 the same way (colors on signal crosses)?

YES...it is very good.....all my indicators request to Mladen are used by me since years on other platforms.....the problem is that I don't know metatrader language...so I must continually ask for help.....sorry Mladen......but thank you very much another time for your effort!

Reason: