Elite indicators :) - page 503

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Try by using and adding one symbol at a time. In my experience some brokers do not have USDSEK (it is one of the six used for dollar index calculation) and that can slow you down, so try excluding symbol(s) that your broker does not have. It is almost 100% sure that USDSEK is causing problems to you but please check it the way described above

ValeoFX:
================

I am still not able to load it, Mladen.

See my attached screen-print for what I have on it. Will not show and pushes my CPU over the limit.

Thanks for being patient with me.
Hercs
Hercs  

Tried again...

mladen:
ValeoFX Try by using and adding one symbol at a time. In my experience some brokers do not have USDSEK (it is one of the six used for dollar index calculation) and that can slow you down, so try excluding symbol(s) that your broker does not have. It is almost 100% sure that USDSEK is causing problems to you but please check it the way described above

============

I am only using EURUSD and GBPUSD and still the same problem. See attached screen-print from both Journal and Experts tabs for your kind information.

Thanks for helping out.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

On the upper picture your suffix should be set to "nb" (your broker has a suffix in symbols names)

And in the symbols enter just this EURUSD;GBPUSD

ValeoFX:
============

I am only using EURUSD and GBPUSD and still the same problem. See attached screen-print from both Journal and Experts tabs for your kind information.

Thanks for helping out.
Hercs
Hercs  

Arrows on MVA Cross plse

Mladen,

Would you be kind enough to add an arrow-alert on the "MACD with floating levels", plse? When the MVA crosses the histogram that is.

Thanking you in advance.

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you SIR...

mladen:
ValeoFX

On the upper picture your suffix should be set to "nb" (your broker has a suffix in symbols names)

And in the symbols enter just this EURUSD;GBPUSD

===================

Thank you very much, Mladen. It is now working perfectly.

Regards.

wojek
wojek  

repainting indicator

is there any chance to improve/correct the attached indicator which repaints,

but not so badly as the solar wind. the code is decompiled but it's relatively

simple, I guess...

Files:
wojek
wojek  

OK, it seems to be a version of the solar wind, sorry;

the request cancelled :-)

dasio
dasio  

Add Arrow Request

Hi,

it is possible add Arrow Signal when the indicator change color?

Thank you

nema_nrp.mq4

Files:
nema_nrp.mq4 10 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dasio:
Hi,

it is possible add Arrow Signal when the indicator change color?

Thank you

nema_nrp.mq4

Hi Dasio,

Might try these out

ps) updated version compatible with new mt4 builds posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Would you explain a bit more : do you mean when macd crosses signal line?

Or could you be more precise?

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Would you be kind enough to add an arrow-alert on the "MACD with floating levels", plse? When the MVA crosses the histogram that is.

Thanking you in advance.