Elite indicators :) - page 479

Ray

To keep all that (visible on chart as non-repainting 2 color indicators + the features you ask for) I am lacking at least 3 buffers (since I suppose that you want them all accessible from other code - and then all, including slopes and trend, must be in buffers, not arrays)

traderduke:
mladen

Could you do a dual Crossing Hull Parabolic? .

1.Could you retain the slope for each hull

2. add a trend & arrow for when they cross, Have I exceeded the buffer count??

I'll need the slope & trend for the Hull EA. If you have an EA laying around that would be an extra bonus.

Thanks a lot

Ray

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here is the rsi - floating levels 2 advanced with divergences added

=========================

And, as always, deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

mladen

Is #2 by itself workable?? Drop buffer #3 in each hull and add one slope or trend for the cross??? I have no idea what I'm talking about

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Could you do a dual Crossing Hull Parabolic? .

1.Could you retain the slope for each hull

2. add a trend & arrow for when they cross, Have I exceeded the buffer count??

I'll need the slope & trend for the Hull EA. If you have an EA laying around that would be an extra bonus.

Thanks a lot

Ray

Ray

Let me understand : to have slopes and trend (faster over the slower) in some kind of an indicator from which you would be able to read the state of the slopes and trend? If that is the idea, yes, it can be done

traderduke:
mladen

Is #2 by itself workable??

Ray

mladen:
This an exploration in the same direction as some of my previous posts, but a bit different ...

PS for the "perfectionists" that will examine the code too : inverse of normal CDF is an approximation (it is roughly a 4 decimal places approximation, which means that confidence levels of 99.9999% are calculated as it should. I felt that, due to the nature of this indicator, there is no need for more precise ways of calculating. In this case the main goal was the simplicity of the code

Mladen ,

Some silly questions: is shifting mean recalculating or repainting?Because you skip n bars backward correct?

nevar

If the shift is positive, there is no problem (and that is the shift I am using - values (past values that will never change) of the confidence bands are shifted into the future and are that way used as a kind of an additional "estimate" and a signal)

If the shift would be negative then the values would be moved to the past and then is when in the hindsight it would look better than it would actually look in real time. But you do not have to worry about it since negative shift in that indicator simply does not work

So, with positive shift of confidence bands you are not going to have any problems of "repainting" kind

nevar:
Mladen , Some silly questions: is shifting mean recalculating or repainting?Because you skip n bars backward correct?

Mtf

Hello mladen,

could you please make a MTF-version of the "uni cross alerts" ?

(attached are also the two indicators which are necessary to run the "uni cross alerts": "TriangularMA centered" and

"T3_clean").

Thanks in advance

derfel

mladen

Yes that is correct. Then I would use the cross (trend/slope) as an entry point in a EA, sorry for not being clear on what I wanted.

Thanks a lot for your patience

Ray

mladen:
Ray Let me understand : to have slopes and trend (faster over the slower) in some kind of an indicator from which you would be able to read the state of the slopes and trend? If that is the idea, yes, it can be done

mladen:
nevar

If the shift is positive, there is no problem (and that is the shift I am using - values (past values that will never change) of the confidence bands are shifted into the future and are that way used as a kind of an additional "estimate" and a signal)

If the shift would be negative then the values would be moved to the past and then is when in the hindsight it would look better than it would actually look in real time. But you do not have to worry about it since negative shift in that indicator simply does not work

So, with positive shift of confidence bands you are not going to have any problems of "repainting" kind

You have coded some wonderful indicators.

derfel

Here you go It does not need those 2 additional indicators now (it is a standalone indicator) and multi time frame is added to it

derfel:
Hello mladen,

could you please make a MTF-version of the "uni cross alerts" ?

(attached are also the two indicators which are necessary to run the "uni cross alerts": "TriangularMA centered" and

"T3_clean").

Thanks in advance

derfel
Files:
Reason: