Hercs  

Thanks Mladen

Just what the doctor ordered, Mladen.

Thanks so much.

altoronto
altoronto  
derfel:
Hello mladen,

could you please enhance these two indicators by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" to both of them - if it is possible for you? I hope I am not outrageous asking for two indicators at the same time.

The "Trend direction & force index" was made from you and I think the repulse was originally made by Eric Lefort. There are some different looking versions around. But I like this one with its more periods showing. I would like to test these indis with a 1 min TF trading and I hope that your enhanced versions with your special smoothing would be an advantage.

Thanks in advance

derfel

Hi guys and happy Friday and of course request for one and only Mladen. So I went through some old and dusty indicators in my library and I found this gem "Trend direction & force index" which I think it will be cool to add dots on chart whenever breaks 2 grey lines.

Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Swing line 2 ...

This one is regarding the swing line : decided to "renew" it a bit, so it is a "all in one" indicator which allows you to choose if you wish to see lines, bars or candles (or all those together) That way one can easily control all the things it is doing from one single place and choose which way is the best to see it on chart easily

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I must confess to having missed this indicator for some strange reason knowing how much I like the alerts.

Thanks for the link and BTW the Swing line bars, are simply great.

Best wishes.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Trend direction and strength index 2 ...

altoronto

Here you go Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

altoronto:
Hi guys and happy Friday and of course request for one and only Mladen. So I went through some old and dusty indicators in my library and I found this gem "Trend direction & force index" which I think it will be cool to add dots on chart whenever breaks 2 grey lines. Thank you in advance.
altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Use the "smoothed" version for it. If you wish to omit the smoothing simply set the SmoothLength to 1. All the rest is the same (used arrows instead of dots by default, but you can change even that with setting the arrowsCodeUp and arrowsCodeDown to 159 (a dot) for example)

Thank you Mladen and have a good weekend, lots of sports thou, tennis and soccer on tv

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Your guys are at the soccer championship, so, "beer control" is advisory Good luck there

altoronto:
Thank you Mladen and have a good weekend, lots of sports thou, tennis and soccer on tv
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mladen:
... at the soccer championship, so, "beer control" is advisory

"beer control" is wife as I understand at least for me.

So, no problem ...

altoronto
altoronto  
newdigital:
"beer control" is wife as I understand at least for me. So, no problem ...

Thanks Mladen, definitely they will need it, tough group.

Newdigital, or kid if demands to watch cartoons at the same time .. Luckily there's IPad for that.

traderduke
traderduke  

Currency Strength

Mladen

Further back you offered us a CCFp indicator which tracks the 8 currencies. I also have a Currency Slope Strength(CSS) tracker which seems to be a little smoother and more accurate but more importantly it works on my renko charts.

So what is my request, the CSS indicator is a processor HOG. You can't load more then 2 or 3 on a screen without tying up the machine, your indicator on the other hand is very efficent.

if possible could you convert or fix one or the other to fufill the following items:

1. Work on Renko and regular charts. yours doesn't work on Renko

2. Improve the processor load. The CSS indicator is a dog.

3. showOnlySymbolOnChart option The CSS indicator does it.

4. show and set up audible and visual alerts when showCrossAlerts The CSS and yours do it, yours is the best

I realize that the CSS repaints but not badly. I'm not sure of yours. I appreciate any thing you can do to produce one dynamic currency tracker.

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

Just a short answer now: CCF does not repaint. As of CSS it uses centered TMA in a rather funny way from what I can see at a first glance, Will see what can be done (if anything) to make it faster and more efficient, but even with a more efficient way of calculating it will still recalculate (repaint). And as of renko charts : they are all specific of the code that generates it (they are all custom generated offline charts) hence I never can guarantee that some code will work on all renko chart implementations. All I can guarantee is that they work as they should on normal time series data, but will try to keep the CSS "renko capable"

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen

Further back you offered us a CCFp indicator which tracks the 8 currencies. I also have a Currency Slope Strength(CSS) tracker which seems to be a little smoother and more accurate but more importantly it works on my renko charts.

So what is my request, the CSS indicator is a processor HOG. You can't load more then 2 or 3 on a screen without tying up the machine, your indicator on the other hand is very efficent.

if possible could you convert or fix one or the other to fufill the following items:

1. Work on Renko and regular charts. yours doesn't work on Renko

2. Improve the processor load. The CSS indicator is a dog.

3. showOnlySymbolOnChart option The CSS indicator does it.

4. show and set up audible and visual alerts when showCrossAlerts The CSS and yours do it, yours is the best

I realize that the CSS repaints but not badly. I'm not sure of yours. I appreciate any thing you can do to produce one dynamic currency tracker.

Thanks

Ray