Elite indicators :) - page 483

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

This hacolt 2 is good for D1 timeframe and I think - it can be used with Ichimoku template:

Files:
usdchf_d1.jpg 201 kb
eurusd_d1.jpg 198 kb
gbpusd_d1.jpg 200 kb
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear MrTools,

Is it possible of having a coloured version of this indicator jma-bands sw?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regard,

Khaliddxd

mrtools:
Had posted a version of this in advanced before jurik was moved here, anyway improved it somewhat making it a stand alone indicator, for now its mtf and with 3 different alert possibilities, 1st is when the center jma(gold dashed) crosses price (white solid) 2nd should alert if price crosses the first upper lower bands, and the 3rd is when price crosses the second upper lower bands. By default the deviations are set using fibonacci numbers .382,.764, and 1.528 but can be adjusted to the users preference.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
khaliddxd:
Is it possible of having a coloured version of this indicator jma-bands sw?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regard,

Khaliddxd

Hi Khaliddxd,

Far as I know its not possible, because the bands now are using all 8 of mt4's coloring buffers.

khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mr. Tools,

What i meant is the possibilty of having coloured version of the white indicator only, without the bansd if it possible !

Thanks,

khaliddxd

mrtools:
Hi Khaliddxd, Far as I know its not possible, because the bands now are using all 8 of mt4's coloring buffers.
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

As I have aready tested the low pass filter indicator and found it repaint the last bar.

Is the latest version ( normalization ) still reprinting ?! Or it get fixed.

Please correct me if I am wrong !!

Thanks,

Khaliddxd

William Snyder
William Snyder  
khaliddxd:
What i meant is the possibilty of having coloured version of the white indicator only, without the bansd if it possible !

Thanks,

khaliddxd

Hello Khaliddxd,

Something like this maybe.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
joe
joe  
khaliddxd:
As I have aready tested the low pass filter indicator and found it repaint the last bar.

Is the latest version ( normalization ) still reprinting ?! Or it get fixed.

Please correct me if I am wrong !!

Thanks,

Khaliddxd

The lowpass filter is determined by close value, you can change that in the indicator if you wanted to go on open or median etc. But that is the way it is supposed to be. The STLM2 is that way also.

Price mode : 0-Close,1-Open,2-High,3-Low,4-Median,5-Typical,6-Weighted

powerathreet1000
powerathreet1000  

Hello

Hello mladen.

Everybody thanks:)

Can you add zero closs arrows on this indicator?

onchart_hlr_t3_smoothed.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

powerathreet1000

Here you go

regards

Mladen

powerathreet1000:
Hello mladen.

Everybody thanks:)

Can you add zero closs arrows on this indicator?

onchart_hlr_t3_smoothed.mq4
traderduke
traderduke  

CCFp

mladen

any chance of item 2 & 3 getting done & maybe 4 or is that a dead issue???

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Thank you for trying. I use the CSS primarily for just 2 pair at a time on a chart so;

1. CSS; Is there any way to control the number of pairs calculated such as the " showOnlySymbolOnChart". Can the chart pairs determine the pairs to calculate, I suppose I could set up a CSS for each spotpair ?? EURUSD could you look to see what could be re-aligned to just calculate the eurusd?? I have a feeling its not that easy.

2. CCFp; Could you put the "showOnlySymbolOnChart" option in it??.

3. CCFp; you already list the pairs could you show there value in order as the CSS does???

4. CCFp; Any idea on how to get it working on the renko charts??? It could be better then the CSS, it doesn't repaint!!

I know I'm a pain but have you really been challenged this week. If you ignore me I'll understand.

thank you

Ray