Elite indicators :) - page 474

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

I am afraid I do not understand. That indicator as is, is not showing any arrow at all

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you be so kind as to change this indicator so that it shows the Arrows while the candle is still forming rather than at close, plse? Similar to the #DTosc and Blau ergodic; features that I have come to appreciate even more as the days go by.

Thanking you most sincerely,
Hercs
Hercs  

So sorry Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX I am afraid I do not understand. That indicator as is, is not showing any arrow at all

===============

So sorry indeed. It was past 11pm last night when I attached the wrong indicator.

Here is the correct indicator for your kind touch to it.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go Attached the "pop.mqh" too (since it is needed for proper compiling of the indicator)

ValeoFX:
===============

So sorry indeed. It was past 11pm last night when I attached the wrong indicator.

Here is the correct indicator for your kind touch to it.

Thanking you in advance.
Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Attached the "pop.mqh" too (since it is needed for proper compiling of the indicator)

========================================================================

Hello Mladen,

Thank you so much. So much appreciated.

spotforex
spotforex  

Alert request

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add an alert to your CCFp mtf 1.01 using the following condition: when two currencies, of my choosing, cross-over/under. For example, on a EURUSD chart I would like an alert when EUR and JPY cross-over/under.

When I set one of the currencies to false, for example CAD, the indicator rightly doesn't display the CAD currency, but does that in any way affect the calculation of the other currencies?

As always, thanks again for your time and effort.

-spotforex

ccfp_mtf_1.01.mq4

mladen:
spotforex

Here you go

And yes, it calculates and refreshes itself during the current bar. It is calculating up to 18 moving averages for each and every symbol (depend on the time frame you are monitoring), and since it is combining them in one, it is not as sensitive as CC, maybe that is why you do not see the changes so often.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CCFp multi time frame + alerts ...

spotforex

Here you go

Choose the symbols you want to monitor for crosses with the alertsFor parameter. It is irrelevant in which order you enter the single symbol (it is only relevant to know which one is primary and which one is secondary one). So you ca, for example, enter "EURUSD" as well as "USDEUR" the only difference will be that in second case it will "tell" that "USD crossed EUR" while in the first case it will "tell" that "EUR crossed USD". Alerts work correctly in mtf mode too (tested it and it looks like this in mtf mode)

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please add an alert to your CCFp mtf 1.01 using the following condition: when two currencies, of my choosing, cross-over/under. For example, on a EURUSD chart I would like an alert when EUR and JPY cross-over/under.

When I set one of the currencies to false, for example CAD, the indicator rightly doesn't display the CAD currency, but does that in any way affect the calculation of the other currencies?

As always, thanks again for your time and effort.

-spotforex

ccfp_mtf_1.01.mq4

ps) new mt4 compatible version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
derfel
derfel  

Ehlers Fisher transform

Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and enhance the "Ehlers Fisher transform" by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" for the MTF-part to it ?

and one more question: could you please extend the alert-function to show the arrows on chart ?

thanks in advance and have a nice weekend

derfel

Hercs
Hercs  

Request for.....

Good morning Mladen

Please would you be so kind as to making me a "divergence" indicator of the normal RSIfound in MT4 (attached)

Also, could you add arrows upon crossing the 50%-line on this "Dotted-RSI" of mine, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:
rsi.mq4 4 kb
rsi_dots.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ehlers fisher transform smoothed ...

derfel

Here you go

Smoothing added . If you wish to turn the smoothing off, set it to equal or less than 1

derfel:
Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and enhance the "Ehlers Fisher transform" by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" for the MTF-part to it ?

and one more question: could you please extend the alert-function to show the arrows on chart ?

thanks in advance and have a nice weekend

derfel
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSI divergence ...

ValeoFX

here is the RSI divergence. I did not use the "normal RSI" since it has a flaw in calculating (it can not calculate period 1, not a big deal, but some other things (the ease of use for example) in calculating make me avoid the "normal" RSI) As far as values are concerned, for periods > 1 they are exactly the same even though the calculation differs

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen

Please would you be so kind as to making me a "divergence" indicator of the normal RSIfound in MT4 (attached)

Also, could you add arrows upon crossing the 50%-line on this "Dotted-RSI" of mine, plse?

Thanking you in advance.