Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1194

Files:

Dear mladen,

This indicators (attached) please be a MTF. plus  alerts ...

Thank you in advance

tampa_:
Hi Tampa,
This indicator does not repaint or repaint?

thank you

mladen:
When combining multiple time frames, combining values like that is in fact repainting, and, as with all repainting indicators, signals/alerts for such cases are misleading

Hi mladen,

I don`t know from which mathematical point of few (coding) you`re telling, that using your multiple time frames rsi is repainting and misleading, but...

... NOT using MTF in general in trading is the worst mistake retail traders do !!!

I will check it again, but if it`s true what you are saying about your own indicator, it would be worthless ?! (all of your other mtf indis too, by the way)

I don`t think your rsi is repainting. But let me check it in the next days while trading.

Concept once again: of course will the rsi in M15 crossing the 50 level at first, long time after that, the rsi 14 in H1 and long time after that, rsi 14 in H4. (All tf-candles are closed) . I guess nobody will doubt that, right?

Combined those "level50" informations with trendlines drawing in H4, H1 and M15 (priceaction) will rescue many trades we take against the overall trend, if we only trade the M15.

So your  "All time frame RSI 2_3" indi can show on ONE chart, in ONE subwindow, which timeframe is crossing 50. And when H1 and H4 (after closing) is below 50 and M15 is joining them and the trendline is broken, we got a very save trade in the direction of the main down-trend.

With that logic in mind I was asking for a message alert when all choosen tf in your rsi indi are crossing 50. Just like it works in your  "All time frame CCI" when price is crossing sero.

But thanks for your good work for all those years anyway !!!

With respect !!! 

wolf300:

Hi mladen,

I don`t know from which mathematical point of few (coding) you`re telling, that using your multiple time frames rsi is repainting and misleading, but...

... NOT using MTF in general in trading is the worst mistake retail traders do !!!

I will check it again, but if it`s true what you are saying about your own indicator, it would be worthless ?! (all of your other mtf indis too, by the way)

I don`t think your rsi is repainting. But let me check it in the next days while trading.

Concept once again: of course will the rsi in M15 crossing the 50 level at first, long time after that, the rsi 14 in H1 and long time after that, rsi 14 in H4. (All tf-candles are closed) . I guess nobody will doubt that, right?

Combined those "level50" informations with trendlines drawing in H4, H1 and M15 (priceaction) will rescue many trades we take against the overall trend, if we only trade the M15.

So your  "All time frame RSI 2_3" indi can show on ONE chart, in ONE subwindow, which timeframe is crossing 50. And when H1 and H4 (after closing) is below 50 and M15 is joining them and the trendline is broken, we got a very save trade in the direction of the main down-trend.

With that logic in mind I was asking for a message alert when all choosen tf in your rsi indi are crossing 50. Just like it works in your  "All time frame CCI" when price is crossing sero.

With respect !!! 

Dont get wrong,do you think all different TFs will be cross that level at same one time ?

wolf300:

Hi mladen,

With respect !!! 

Check on a current time frame how the values of previous bars for multiple different higher time frames are updated and then try to imagine how the combination of such constantly changing values would "signal". But hey, what the heck. I am just the one that did invent the way how multi time frame is calculated in almost all the new multi time frame indicators used these days (the single file, self calling mtf mode). What the hack/heck could I know about something as complicated as multi time framing in any trading platform (after all these years)?

With respect. All the multi time framing best ...

Dear mladen,

This indicators (attached) please be a MTF. and alerts ...

Thank you in advance

1225113:
Dear mladen,

This indicators (attached) please be a MTF. and alerts ...

Thank you in advance
Here is this
Files:

mladen:
Stuck - how?

tried to make mtf...but error

please help  

mwambaFX:

tried to make mtf...but error

please help  

Post what you have made so far
Reason: