Elite indicators :) - page 481

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go (made it as colored bars)

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Could the #DTosc be made into a Candle-colouring indicator?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.
Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Deeply indebted to you..

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go (made it as colored bars)

=====================

Hello Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely. Deeply indebted to you.

Best regards.

khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen,

Sorry Mladen I forgot to attach the indicator. please refer to the attachment.

khaliddxd:
Mladen,

While I was going through my indicator, I found the coloured version of the forex index smoothed indicator. But whenever acrossing the horizontal line only.

So is it possible of having a coloured indication Regardless the 2 lines. I mean color get changed whenever the value is changing positive or negative.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Trend strength and diirection index 3 ...

khaliddxd

Here you go Added an option : ColorChangeOnZeroCross. If set to false, it works as before. If set to true, it will work as you asked for : on zero line crosses the color will be changed

khaliddxd:
Sorry Mladen I forgot to attach the indicator. please refer to the attachment.
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Mladen !!!!

Thanks a lot Mladen for your support as always

redpigg
redpigg  

Into Digital

G'Day all

Last time I was on Elite it was twelve bucks a pop now it is forty, that's quite a lot for a "Hobbiest"

I have been searching the net for a digital RSI or Stoch but with no success. There is a Laguerre RSI

but I would like to 'manufacture' from elsewhere the filter coefficiants and then add them , using the compiler

if necessary to the Indicator.

To convert a number of the standard indicators that use Moving Averages to Digital would be quite interesting.

powerathreet1000
powerathreet1000  

Hello

Hello mladen.

Please adding arrows on 80 and 20line closs.

thanks!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

Added alerts too

Levels are moved to parameters so now you can specify any level you wish and the alerts and arrows are going to work properly on those levels. That way you do not depend on some fixed values but you can adjust it to your needs

powerathreet1000:
Hello mladen.

Please adding arrows on 80 and 20line closs.

thanks!!

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Would you please explain more what exactly do you consider to be a "digital RSI" or "digital Stoch"?

redpigg:
G'Day all

Last time I was on Elite it was twelve bucks a pop now it is forty, that's quite a lot for a "Hobbiest"

I have been searching the net for a digital RSI or Stoch but with no success. There is a Laguerre RSI

but I would like to 'manufacture' from elsewhere the filter coefficiants and then add them , using the compiler

if necessary to the Indicator.

To convert a number of the standard indicators that use Moving Averages to Digital would be quite interesting.
powerathreet1000
powerathreet1000  

Hello mladen

Hello mladen

Please adding alerts and MTF on this indicator.

thanks!