Elite indicators :) - page 486

Some advice for this Indicator

Hi,

can someone give me some advice for the attached indicator?

What do you think About it?

I don't know if it repaint or do something strange.

Thank you

nik_psar_2b_guillermo.mq4

Files:

You are a Star

mladen:
No, I missed it

Here is the version with arrows added too

================

Thanks Mladen, you are a Star.

dasio:
Hi,

it is possible add Arrow Signal when the indicator change color?

Thank you

nema_nrp.mq4

Thank you for the work done.

If it possible can someone fix the position of the arrow?

When buy arrow on low of the candle - X

When Sell Arrow on high of the candle +X

Thank you^^nema_nrparrows.mq4

Files:

T3 tma combination

Good morning to you Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough to make a histogram version of your "T3 tma combination" when you have a moment please?

Thanking you in advance.

Success for today.

Files:

It is combining 4 time frames parabolic SAR, so it is not repainting in a classical way but since it is using different time frames it must change the values backwards for all bars belonging to a target time frame current bar. So, since it is giving signals be careful how you use them since they may change due to multi time frame nature of the indicator

dasio:
Hi,

can someone give me some advice for the attached indicator?

What do you think About it?

I don't know if it repaint or do something strange.

Thank you

nik_psar_2b_guillermo.mq4

ValeoFX

I can do that but than it would be making it a "signaling mode" indicator. Did you read the original post (this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) about the recalculating nature of the centered TMA?

In my opinion making it a histogram version would cause significant misleading sometimes.

Let me know what you think

ValeoFX:
Good morning to you Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough to make a histogram version of your "T3 tma combination" when you have a moment please?

Thanking you in advance.

Success for today.

No thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

I can do that but than it would be making it a "signaling mode" indicator. Did you read the original post (this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) about the recalculating nature of the centered TMA?

In my opinion making it a histogram version would cause significant misleading sometimes.

Let me know what you think

=========================

Good morning Mladen,

No thanks, there is enough confusion already and one more will certainly send me to the madhouse.

Thank you for your time and expert advise. It is always good.

Best regards.

Indicator with non standard TF?

Hi,

all know the possibility to convert the TF chart in a non standard TF like 2 min , 17 min, 5 hr brought many Indicator.

But i ask if there is the possibility to set the TF of an MTF indicator how non standard.

For example.

If i have a chart with set 30 min TF there is the possibility to attach on it an MTF indicator set with non standart TF?

I hope I was clear.

Sorry for my English

Thank you

dasio

Some custom time frames conversions are possible, some others are not

For example, 2 minutes time frame you aske is possible but 17 minutes one is not. 2 minutes is possible since it can be started always from a same point (the tart of the bar is always at 0 minute, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, and so on ...) 17 minutes bars can not be done that way and that would make them a repainting data since the start would always vary

Some more info about using non-standard period you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173507

dasio:
Hi,

all know the possibility to convert the TF chart in a non standard TF like 2 min , 17 min, 5 hr brought many Indicator.

But i ask if there is the possibility to set the TF of an MTF indicator how non standard.

For example.

If i have a chart with set 30 min TF there is the possibility to attach on it an MTF indicator set with non standart TF?

I hope I was clear.

Sorry for my English

Thank you

mladen:
dasio

Some custom time frames conversions are possible, some others are not

For example, 2 minutes time frame you aske is possible but 17 minutes one is not. 2 minutes is possible since it can be started always from a same point (the tart of the bar is always at 0 minute, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, and so on ...) 17 minutes bars can not be done that way and that would make them a repainting data since the start would always vary

Some more info about using non-standard period you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173507

Thank you for your reply,

So it is possible to add in all type of indicator a Non Standard Multitimeframe based on immission of a Multiplier according with rules : the multiplier must be a dividend of standard TF of MT.

Example in 1 min chart i can use only (1,2,3,5,6,10, etcetc.)

It's Right?

Reason: