Elite indicators :) - page 485

loumanchew
loumanchew  

Hi Mladen, could you please make this indicator MTF? Also, if it is not too much trouble, would it be possible to add an alert when a new line of support or resistance is newly traced. Right now it is giving alerts on a penetration, which is great but when looking at higher time frames, I find it useful to place ''set and forget'' orders right on the support or resistance. The message could be something like ''New support on GBPUSD'' for instance.

Really appreciate your support!

123patternsv6.01.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

loumanchew

Here is the mtf for now. Still did not solve the additional alerts for now (but will )

One parameter needs explanation : the UniqueID. It is used to comunicate the values that have to be displayed as a comment in the upper left corner It uses global variables for that purpose (that was the simplest solution to do that). But since global variables are visible from each chart, you must provide a UniqueID value for each instance of the indicator (regardless of which chart or symbol it is attached to : if two indicators on different charts have same UniqueID, comment mix-up can happen)

Will post the one with extended alerts as soon as I find acceptable mode to do that

loumanchew:
Hi Mladen, could you please make this indicator MTF? Also, if it is not too much trouble, would it be possible to add an alert when a new line of support or resistance is newly traced. Right now it is giving alerts on a penetration, which is great but when looking at higher time frames, I find it useful to place ''set and forget'' orders right on the support or resistance. The message could be something like ''New support on GBPUSD'' for instance.

Really appreciate your support!

123patternsv6.01.mq4
loumanchew
loumanchew  

Much obliged Mladen, thank you for the explanation and your efforts to satisfy your happy customers.

traderduke
traderduke  

Tma

mladen

Could you set up max bars for this indicator, it really puts a load on the PC.

Thank you

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

Try this one out

traderduke:
mladen

Could you set up max bars for this indicator, it really puts a load on the PC.

Thank you

Ray
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

loumanchew

This is the one with extended alerts too. It will alert when the support or resistance levels change too (along with the previous buy or sell signal alerting) Cleaned up a bit the global variable usage in this one so now it "takes care of it's own" but still you have the restriction that the UniqueID must be unique over all charts (there is simply no other way to avoid it) Other than that, no other restrictions or requirements

PS: if someone downloads it and attaches it to a chart and it does not work, it needs the regular ZigZag indicator in order to work. Attaching that indicator too (just in case)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Dynamic RSI 3 ...

This indicator is an extended version of the dynamic RSI originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173787/page4 (some explanation as of what and how it does can be found on the original post)

Files:
sager22
sager22  

how are you mladen

could you please help me to modify attach indicator to diffrent pair or multipair

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

sager22

Here you go Added an option to choose what symbol would you like it to calculate (it does it correctly even in cases when there are some missing bars on any of the symbol - values are time aligned which prevents any false value reading)

Have a pleasant weekend

sager22:
how are you mladen could you please help me to modify attach indicator to diffrent pair or multipair
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Exactly mrtools !

Thanks alot my dear

mrtools:
Hello Khaliddxd, Something like this maybe.