Elite indicators :) - page 1003

timmyhanke:
I added the indicator to my charts but on 2 of them it wasnt visible , i dont know why , but when you right click on the chart and choose indicator list it acctually is there , hope it works like it should

timmyhanke

On which charts it was not visible?

Did you get any error message(s) in the terminal-experts or terminal->journal tabs?

mladen:
timmyhanke

On which charts it was not visible?

Did you get any error message(s) in the terminal-experts or terminal->journal tabs?

I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy.

USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

timmyhanke:
I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy. USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

Strange

Anyway, since I did not have the source, made this one : on_chart_averages_rsi_summed_amp_alerts.ex4

There are some changes in parameters and values displayed on chart (this one is not using moving average and atr for displaying on chart but a modified Donchian channel - that is why the values on chart are going to be different). Tested it and it works on jpy crosses too

mrtools:
Hello Wulong, added the tma abands

Thanks Mrtools !!!!

timmyhanke:
I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy. USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

Timmyhanke, sorry for the error , should be corrected(tried it on Jpy pairs) in this version.

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, sorry for the error , should be corrected(tried it on Jpy pairs) in this version.

It works OK niow

I liked the new sentiment zone oscillator, so I decided t add choices of prices (18 types), choices of averages (29 types) and choices of interpolation to this version : sentiment_zone_oscillator_averages_1.ex4

Wulong10:
Would it be possible to add volatility adjusment to the TSS ?

Sometimes this feature can do wonders to indicators ...so I wonder what it would do to this one.

Sleep tight.

Wulong

Wulong

Omitted your post

Will see what and how it can be done

No problemo, Mladen. Only elephants do not forget, but they would if they had as lot of work as you do.

Wulong10:
Would it be possible to add volatility adjusment to the TSS ?

Sometimes this feature can do wonders to indicators ...so I wonder what it would do to this one.

Sleep tight.

Wulong

Wulong with help from Mladen, added the volatility adjustment. The picture is the comparison with VA off (first one) and VA on (second one) both using similar settings.

Files:
va_tss.ex4  31 kb
Reason: