Elite indicators :) - page 477

derfel
derfel  

HeikenAshiOszillator

Hello mladen,

just came across this HA-oszillator (Heiken Ashi Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base). I would like to see how it looks on higher TFs and if that's of any use. If you have some time, would you please be so kind and make a MTF with arrows, so we can consider if it is more advantageous ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel

"Regular" multi time frame version of heiken ashi oscillator you can download from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page250

derfel:
Hello mladen,

just came across this HA-oszillator (Heiken Ashi Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base). I would like to see how it looks on higher TFs and if that's of any use. If you have some time, would you please be so kind and make a MTF with arrows, so we can consider if it is more advantageous ?

thanks in advance

derfel
derfel
derfel  

HAoszillator

mladen:
derfel "Regular" multi time frame version of heiken ashi oscillator you can download from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page250

Hello mladen,

thanks for your fast answer. I know there is an interesting MTF-thread. But I posted here because I would like to see it smoothed with arrows please, to compare it with the repulse if possible. Sorry for not making it clear in my previous request.

Thanks in advance

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiken ashi oscillator 2 ...

derfel

Here you go Rewritten to make it a bit simpler (it is a standalone indicator now, it does not need the heiken ashi separate indicator), interpolated in multi time frame mode and arrows added

regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hello mladen,

thanks for your fast answer. I know there is an interesting MTF-thread. But I posted here because I would like to see it smoothed with arrows please, to compare it with the repulse if possible. Sorry for not making it clear in my previous request.

Thanks in advance

derfel
derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel

Here you go

Rewritten to make it a bit simpler (it is a standalone indicator now, it does not need the heiken ashi separate indicator), interpolated in multi time frame mode and arrows added

regards

Mladen

Many thanks mladen,

you're great, what else can I say, excellent. Have a nice weeked.

regards

derfel

joe
joe  

I am trying to normalize an indicator by igorad and turn it into a histogram with a zero mean. Can someone help me to accomplish this?

This is the indicator:

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Zero mean standardized non linear kalman ...

elitecamper

First this : it is a zero mean of that indicator. It is done using the following formula :

And the result of applying that kind of standardization to it looks like this :

PS: as usual, zero mean depends mostly on the period used for standardization. Upper is with period 10 used and this one (as another example) is period 50

As of normalization : we can apply normalization to a raw value of the indicator or to this standardized value, but I think that it would be too much (normalizing a standardized value of the indicator). Let me know what you think

elitecamper:
I am trying to normalize an indicator by igorad and turn it into a histogram with a zero mean. Can someone help me to accomplish this? This is the indicator:
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen

Mladen,*

Sorry of requesting this again, but would you mind having a coloured version of*Zero mean standardized non linear kalman.I think it is more useful.

Thanks in advance dear

Regards,

Khaliddxd

joe
joe  

Hello Mladen thank you very much for your help. I have inspected the standardized Kalman you posted, but I will have to say that I would like to try a normalized version of the raw value of the indicator without a moving average.

I will tell you why I am trying to do this. Once it is normalized you end up with a pliable digital filter, that can imitate an stlm2 or an ftlm or anything. That may sound a little crazy but I have done it before, it just that I haven't programmed mql4 in a couple years, but I am taking a programming class this semester.

Thanks, Mladen.

joe
joe  

Hello Khaliddxd,

Yes that is what I am trying to do but I wanted to get it normalized first. So that it looks like an stlm2.