Elite indicators :) - page 477

derfel:
Hi mrtools,

thank you very much.

May I ask for another favor ? Could you please also add smoothing ?

Appreciate your time and expertise.

thanks in advance.

derfel

Its using T3 smoothing now, would you like another type?

mrtools:
Its using T3 smoothing now, would you like another type?

Sorry, you are absolutely right. Overlooked the the fact it is already T3.

was messed up it with other indi. I should learn to read.

Big thanks for your time and expertise. Have a nice weekend.

derfel

Hi Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to please have the OS Gaussian mtf in a histogram format?

Thank you,

Daniel

When you have a minute...

Hello Mladen,

When you have a minute to spare, won't you please make me a candle version of the RSX 2 indicator, plse?

Also, if you could look at my request for a divergence feature on the "rsi - floating levels - advanced" that I posted on post #4931 on the previous page, plse.

Thanking you in advance and wishing you a great weekend.

Best regards,

Files:
rsx_2.mq4  5 kb

ValeoFX

Here s the "bars" version

One additional option : ColorOnSlope. If you set it to true, it will change colors of the vars according to the slope of the rsx. Otherwise it will change colors on "zero line" cross (like in the example bellow)

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

When you have a minute to spare, won't you please make me a candle version of the RSX 2 indicator, plse?

Also, if you could look at my request for a divergence feature on the "rsi - floating levels - advanced" that I posted on post #4931 on the previous page, plse.

Thanking you in advance and wishing you a great weekend.

Best regards,
Files:
rsx_bars.gif  24 kb

Thank you so much..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here s the "bars" version

One additional option : ColorOnSlope. If you set it to true, it will change colors of the vars according to the slope of the rsx. Otherwise it will change colors on "zero line" cross (like in the example bellow)

===============

Good morning Mladen,

Much appreciated as always.

Enjoy your weekend.

Best wishes.

Hi Mr Tools! Thank you for the OS Gaussian Histo. Just out of interest: what is the other indicator you have on your chart above? Have a nice weekend, Daniel

dakiki:
Hi Mr Tools! Thank you for the OS Gaussian Histo. Just out of interest: what is the other indicator you have on your chart above? Have a nice weekend, Daniel

Daniel, its Gann HiLo posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post#3936

Cci + lrc

mladen:
nevar

Here you go It will alert whenever slopes are diverging (not in the same direction - like in the example bellow) and will write out the current slopes direction (I know that you can see it visually, but just in case if you expect it to send an email it comes handy to have that in a text too) Set the alertsOn parameter to true to start receiving alerts.

Dear Mladen, this indicator is excellent for scalping. I noticed that LRC is also usefull when plotted on the CCI. Could you make a CCI indicator with a LRC like the RSI Slope Divergence2, if you think it is worth to do it ?

Thanks.

Blau SMI

Mladen,

Do you know the recommended settings for the Blau SMI? Also, is it possible for you to make a MTF version?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Reason: