Coding help - page 231

privateer:
Hi can waddah attar pivot indicator be projected like the image to show the pivots as/is based on current values just like pivot_crazy indicator ......by the way Pivot Crazy indicator does not work on build 600 it compiles without errors but does not plot correctly and hangs..

waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks and regards

Privateer

Seems that pivot_crazy is one of the cases when we are going to look for a bug (or incompatibility) that is causing that problem like crazy. No error displayed. Nothing. And it does not work as it worked in build 509

mladen:
Seems that pivot_crazy is one of the cases when we are going to look for a bug (or incompatibility) that is causing that problem like crazy. No error displayed. Nothing. And it does not work as it worked in build 509

Can waddah attar pivot be plotted to show future pivots based on current values just like pivot crazy.........someting to do with setindexshift

privateer:
Can waddah attar pivot be plotted to show future pivots based on current values just like pivot crazy.........someting to do with setindexshift

privateer

Setting the index shift will not project values. Since it will move all the values to the right, than the past values are going to be moved too and that will change completely what is displayed not in the indicator. If that is what you want it is easy, but I do not think that it will give you the results that you are looking for

mladen:
privateer Setting the index shift will not project values. Since it will move all the values to the right, than the past values are going to be moved too and that will change completely what is displayed not in the indicator. If that is what you want it is easy, but I do not think that it will give you the results that you are looking for

Thank u mladen i understand .....now that u have said it all, i wouldnt think much about any changes being done to waddah attar pivot.....thanks for the reply ....

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Mladen or experrt coder - I need your assistance! How do you put arrows that show up on the screen that are generated when the OSMa crosses above and below the 0 level?? Thanks in advance.osma.mq4osma.mq4

Files:
osma.mq4  4 kb

1Dave7:
Mladen or experrt coder - I need your assistance! How do you put arrows that show up on the screen that are generated when the OSMa crosses above and below the 0 level?? Thanks in advance.osma.mq4osma.mq4

1Dave7, maybe check this version.

Files:

mrtools:
1Dave7, maybe check this version.

Hello, I copies the file to my desktop (windows 7). Then I copied the file to the indicator file of my mq4 platform. It does not want to recognize it when I reboot my program even if I compile it outside the platform. After compiling it outside the program it gives me a EX4 write error??? Never had this happen to me before . . .

Any suggestions??

Dave

1Dave7:
Hello, I copies the file to my desktop (windows 7). Then I copied the file to the indicator file of my mq4 platform. It does not want to recognize it when I reboot my program even if I compile it outside the platform. After compiling it outside the program it gives me a EX4 write error??? Never had this happen to me before . . .

Any suggestions??

Dave

1Dave7

Can you compile any other indicator (or EA or script)?

1Dave7:

Any suggestions??

Dave

Also, did you see these posts posted by Jason Rogers : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page46#comment_736746 ?

1Dave7:

Any suggestions??

Dave

Not sure Dave, I got it on an AlpariUK account last I checked it was meta build 600 ish and it's working for me.

Files:
osma_arrows.png  57 kb
Reason: