Elite indicators :) - page 478

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Will do it the following way then : zero mean and normalization as options, that way we can get 3 different variations covered by zero mean and normalization. I think it will be the best for exploring it that way.

elitecamper:
Hello Mladen thank you very much for your help. I have inspected the standardized Kalman you posted, but I will have to say that I would like to try a normalized version of the raw value of the indicator without a moving average.

I will tell you why I am trying to do this. Once it is normalized you end up with a pliable digital filter, that can imitate an stlm2 or an ftlm or anything. That may sound a little crazy but I have done it before, it just that I haven't programmed mql4 in a couple years, but I am taking a programming class this semester.

Thanks, Mladen.
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen, elitecamper

Wish you the best towards achieving the required results.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Khalid

elitecamper:
Hello Khaliddxd, Yes that is what I am trying to do but I wanted to get it normalized first. So that it looks like an stlm2.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman

Guys (elitecamper primarily)

Try this one out, and if it is what you expected, it can be made a histogram (with colors)

It has a min-max normalization and a zero mean calculation. Two parameters determine what are you doing UseZeroMean and UseNormalization. Any combination is possible (even when both are false, in which case you get a nonlinear kalman in a separate window. Here is, as an example, a normalized result (just normalized)

joe
joe  

Hello Mladen thank you for your help. It doesn't look exactly like the indicator I am looking for but I have been able to recover some data from my old trading computer. So I am going to go through it to find that indicator. If I find it I will post it here, so we can see and compare. Btw that indicator was my favorite indicator that is why I am trying so hard to obtain it again.

Found it, so it was the lowpass filter not the Kalman filter.

Files:
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen

I am still interested in having a histogram version of Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman if don't mind

Thank you in advance dear.

Kind regards,

Khaliddxd

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Nonlinear Klaman with hosto added ...

Khaliddxd

Here you go I just assumed that it is not needed any more since elitecamper have found what he was after, but ... Here is the one with histogram added. It will display histogram if zero mean and / or normalization is used. If neither of the two is used, histogram is not going to be displayed (so in a case when a "simple" nonlinear kalman is displayed in the separate window, there will be no histogram)

khaliddxd:
I am still interested in having a histogram version of Normalized and / or zero mean nonlinear kalman if don't mind

Thank you in advance dear.

Kind regards,

Khaliddxd
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen,

Thanks a lot my dear. Really appreciate the hard work

Hercs
Hercs  

Adjustment required plse...

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind adjusting the attached Blau for me so that I can add a voice to the signals, please?

I see you are extremely busy, but I am hoping that you can slot me in also.

Much appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

I assume you are looking for alerts. Did you try this version : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/100/blau_-_ergodic_tsi_amp_divergence_2.02.mq4 (version 2.02 instead of 2.01). It has alerts already done

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you mind adjusting the attached Blau for me so that I can add a voice to the signals, please?

I see you are extremely busy, but I am hoping that you can slot me in also.

Much appreciated.
Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen

Hello Mladen,

I must confess to having missed this indicator for some strange reason knowing how much I like the alerts.

Thanks for the link and BTW the Swing line bars, are simply great.

Best wishes.