Indicators with alerts/signal - page 495

Add alert please

Please can someone add an alert to this indicator on the change of colour, much appreciated as always

Files:

Many thanks mladen

Thanks Ms Tools ... That was very helpful ...

Mr.Tools is it possible to code similar sub window indicator in mt4 with on chart arrows and mtf ...

Thanks in advance

volty_dot.mq4

Would it be possible to change the Volty Dot indicator so that the candles in the chart window reflect the colour of the Volty Dot? This would greatly simplify backtesting.

Thanks

Andy

Files:
volty_dot.mq4  8 kb

macerina,

By William Blau's definition his ergodic indicators are "ergodic" if their calculating periods are 32,5 and 5 for signal line. So for the TSI, you can simply use the indicator from this post for example https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page305 and set the periods to same periods as on your example (but then they will stop being "ergodic" and will be a simple TSI according to Blau's definition).

Adding arrows is no problem either but you should better test the TSI itself since it seems that you ran into one highly data fitted example which will not work as you expect it from that example

macerina:
Mladen any possibility on this one

mrtools:
Andy, This is the volty candles, still mtf with alerts.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. This forum is great because it helps trader to mod an indicator.

That being said, i also have an indicator that needed sound alert. I hope the generous coders can help me on this.

Sincerely yours,

Ben.

Dear Mladen could you put on vertical lines(change color) on chart please...Thanks Allways your helpful

indicator_s.ex4indicator_s.mq4

Files:

mladen:
macerina,

By William Blau's definition his ergodic indicators are "ergodic" if their calculating periods are 32,5 and 5 for signal line. So for the TSI, you can simply use the indicator from this post for example https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page305 and set the periods to same periods as on your example (but then they will stop being "ergodic" and will be a simple TSI according to Blau's definition).

Adding arrows is no problem either but you should better test the TSI itself since it seems that you ran into one highly data fitted example which will not work as you expect it from that example

Thanks for the info mladen

Reason: