Coding help - page 115

hasnainkhan:
can u tell me pls how to attach it with post ... ?

hasnainkhan

Did you read my previous post?

As far as attachments are concerned : see the picture

Files:
attach.gif  34 kb

mladen:
hasnainkhan

Did you read my previous post?

As far as attachments are concerned : see the picture

yes i read ur last post but i have one other EA with MQL4 format i want that to change in exe

and i am not an ELITE member so i cannot attach any file as per forum's rule.

hasnainkhan:
yes i read ur last post but i have one other EA with MQL4 format i want that to change in exe and i am not an ELITE member so i cannot attach any file as per forum's rule.

hasnainkhan

Any member of forex-TSD can attach. There is no such rule that only elite members can upload to the forum (and never was such a rule and for sure it never will be). So, you too can upload to forex-TSD as long as it is an allowed extension. If it is a dll or exe for example they are usually packed

junglelion:
i get this error:

invalid integer number as parameter 5 for 'iCustom' function

function call `code is:

double EUF = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"TOTAL-SHIT-CORREL","EURUSD.pro","USDCHF.pro",0);

TOTAL-SHIT-CORREL takes 2 inputs Pair1 and Pair2 of string type

help

`

Only now noticed

Do it like this (assuming that you want to retreive the current value from the first buffer - there is one extra 0 added to parameters in this case) :

double EUF = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"TOTAL-SHIT-CORREL","EURUSD.pro","USDCHF.pro",0,0);

Dear Coders

Is it possible to make this indicator (attached) using SSA endpoint so it will became non recalculate indicator! ?

In the picture upper is TMA centered oscillator and lower is Corridoe SSA endpoint !

Visually both looks similar (at least for me )

Thanks for any help,

secretcode

Can Somebody code this in MT4 as an indicator with Buy sell signals ?? ...... Its very effective

// E.M.Pottasch, Jul 2010

// from Metastock formula, link: Metastock formulas atr based trailing stop formula

// added separate parameters for upward and downward market environment

function vstop_func(trBull,trBear)

{

trailArray[ 0 ] = C[ 0 ]; // initialize

for( i = 1; i < BarCount; i++ )

{

prev = trailArray[ i - 1 ];

if (C[ i ] > prev AND C[ i - 1 ] > prev)

{

trailArray[ i ] = Max(prev,C[ i ] - trBull[ i ]);

}

else if (C[ i ] < prev AND C[ i - 1 ] < prev)

{

trailArray[ i ] = Min(prev,C[ i ] + trBear[ i ]);

}

else if (C[ i ] > prev)

{

trailArray[ i ] = C[ i ] - trBull[ i ];

}

else

{

trailArray[ i ] = C[ i ] + trBear[ i ];

}

}

return trailArray;

}

per = Param("per",20, 1, 150, 1);

multBull = Param("multBull",2, 1, 4, 0.05);

multBear = Param("multBear",2, 1, 4, 0.05);

trBull = multBull * ATR(per);

trBear = multBear * ATR(per);

trailArray = vstop_func(trBull,trBear);

SetChartBkColor( ParamColor("ColorBG", ColorRGB( 0, 0, 0 ) ) );

GraphXSpace = 5;

SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);

Plot(IIf(trailArray > C,trailArray,Null),"\ntrailShort",ParamColor("Colo rTrailShort",ColorRGB(255,0,0)),styleStaircase);

Plot(IIf(trailArray < C,trailArray,Null),"\ntrailLong",ParamColor("Color TrailLong",ColorRGB(0,255,0)),styleStaircase);

Plot( C, "\nCandle",colorWhite, styleCandle );

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to make this indicator (attached) using SSA endpoint so it will became non recalculate indicator! ?

In the picture upper is TMA centered oscillator and lower is Corridoe SSA endpoint !

Visually both looks similar (at least for me )

Thanks for any help,

secretcode

secretcode

If it was replaced with end pointed SSA, due the the number of loops where the centered TMA is used and due to the CPU load end pointed SSA would cause, I believe a much stronger PC than we usually have, would be required

Hi Mladen,

please..can you add a sma (with input for length and color) to the following indicator?

thank you

Files:

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen,

please..can you add a sma (with input for length and color) to the following indicator?

thank you

carbonmimetic

Since that is practically standard deviation indicator (see the comparison) you can download with average added already from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175608/page2

Files:
bw.gif  35 kb

ok..thank you

Reason: