Everything about RSI - page 42

miguelmio:
Hi all

Is there an indicator, or can someone create an indi that displays the slope of this indicator https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/110/rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts.mq4

Thanks in advance

Slope of the rsioma itself or the signal line?

miguelmio:
Hi all

Is there an indicator, or can someone create an indi that displays the slope of this indicator https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/110/rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts.mq4

Thanks in advance

Disregard the question

If you want the slope of the rsioma itself set the MaPeriod to 1. If you set the value of the MaPeriod to > 1then you are going to get a slope of the signal line. Alerts are raised now when the slope direction changes

mladen:
Disregard the question If you want the slope of the rsioma itself set the MaPeriod to 1. If you set the value of the MaPeriod to > 1then you are going to get a slope of the signal line. Alerts are raised now when the slope direction changes

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to put 'vertical lines' on slope when it zero cross ( as in picture ) ?

Thanks in advance

Files:
rsioma.png  42 kb

mladen:
Slope of the rsioma itself or the signal line?

Hi Mladen

Thank you very much for the time and effort...

I would appreciate if the slope changes color when Rsioma cross the moving average line.

Is it possible to plot on chart the slope?

Overbought on UsdTry on weekly scale, but there’s enough room for the primary top.

Files:
usdtry.gif  62 kb

miguelmio:
Hi Mladen

Thank you very much for the time and effort...

I would appreciate if the slope changes color when Rsioma cross the moving average line.

Is it possible to plot on chart the slope?

miguelmio

It can not be done (the indicator is showing the slope, not the relative position of the rsioma and signal line)

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to put 'vertical lines' on slope when it zero cross ( as in picture ) ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Here you go

mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Thank you very much Mladen for help and modification

Best Regards,

secretcode

pls help me, the attached indicator does not alert

drunkpips:
pls help me, the attached indicator does not alert

Try it out now