Elite indicators :) - page 459

Tweaking this indicator, plse...

mladen:
ValeoFX

here is the RSI divergence. I did not use the "normal RSI" since it has a flaw in calculating (it can not calculate period 1, not a big deal, but some other things (the ease of use for example) in calculating make me avoid the "normal" RSI) As far as values are concerned, for periods > 1 they are exactly the same even though the calculation differs

=====================

Mladen, would you mind giving the indicator the treatment where it changes colour when it reaches o/b & o/sold levels, please? I believe I have confirmed my research from years ago as it is paying dividends big time.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Files:

Rsi divergence 2 ...

ValeoFX

Here you go

ValeoFX:
=====================

Mladen, would you mind giving the indicator the treatment where it changes colour when it reaches o/b & o/sold levels, please? I believe I have confirmed my research from years ago as it is paying dividends big time.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Many thanks, Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

==========================

Deeply grateful, Mladen.

Looking forward to the "super star" edition.

Best wishes always.

ValeoFX

Regarding the swing lines from Ron Black (the conversation we had) : these are the links to that indicator (in "lines" version as well as "bars" version)
swing line

swing line bars

To remind the other members, this is the indicator that ValeoFX and I were talking about :

Files:
swing_line.gif  25 kb

This is exceptional service

mladen:
ValeoFX Regarding the swing lines from Ron Black (the conversation we had) : these are the links to that indicator (in "lines" version as well as "bars" version)
swing line

swing line bars

To remind the other members, this is the indicator that ValeoFX and I were talking about :

====================

Thanking you most sincerely, Mladen.

We will continue our discussion on the "other side".

Best wishes.

HeikenAshiOszillator

Hello mladen,

just came across this HA-oszillator (Heiken Ashi Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base). I would like to see how it looks on higher TFs and if that's of any use. If you have some time, would you please be so kind and make a MTF with arrows, so we can consider if it is more advantageous ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:

derfel

"Regular" multi time frame version of heiken ashi oscillator you can download from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page250

derfel:
Hello mladen,

just came across this HA-oszillator (Heiken Ashi Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base). I would like to see how it looks on higher TFs and if that's of any use. If you have some time, would you please be so kind and make a MTF with arrows, so we can consider if it is more advantageous ?

thanks in advance

derfel

HAoszillator

mladen:
derfel "Regular" multi time frame version of heiken ashi oscillator you can download from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page250

Hello mladen,

thanks for your fast answer. I know there is an interesting MTF-thread. But I posted here because I would like to see it smoothed with arrows please, to compare it with the repulse if possible. Sorry for not making it clear in my previous request.

Thanks in advance

derfel

Heiken ashi oscillator 2 ...

derfel

Here you go Rewritten to make it a bit simpler (it is a standalone indicator now, it does not need the heiken ashi separate indicator), interpolated in multi time frame mode and arrows added

regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hello mladen,

thanks for your fast answer. I know there is an interesting MTF-thread. But I posted here because I would like to see it smoothed with arrows please, to compare it with the repulse if possible. Sorry for not making it clear in my previous request.

Thanks in advance

derfel

mladen:
derfel

Here you go

Rewritten to make it a bit simpler (it is a standalone indicator now, it does not need the heiken ashi separate indicator), interpolated in multi time frame mode and arrows added

regards

Mladen

Many thanks mladen,

you're great, what else can I say, excellent. Have a nice weeked.

regards

derfel

Reason: