Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 250

MACDiesel:
hello all,

I am looking for a mtf adx crosses to add to my charts....

thanks

Here is one based on the non repainting

increase,

Thanks you so much for your help...

cockeyedcowboy:
Heres two that I found on my computor dont know anything about them I dont beleive that they repaint Keit

Thanks Keith, but that is what I have posted above. I would love to have a MTF version that does not repaint as our attempted on does repaint unfortunately.

Amazing that no one is prepared to help? For some of the "wizzkids" around, it may take them 10 minutes flat?

Please guys it will help me greatly with my research.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Thanks Keith, but that is what I have posted above. I would love to have a MTF version that does not repaint as our attempted on does repaint unfortunately.

Amazing that no one is prepared to help? For some of the "wizzkids" around, it may take them 10 minutes flat?

Please guys it will help me greatly with my research.

Best wishes.

Dear friend,

I think, any MTF indicator will unfortunetaly repaint. Because it's their nature.

Assume you are on a 15 minutes time frame, and your MTF indicator is set to 30 minutes time frame. You see, you will have 2 bars of repaint. Because the indicator on 15 minutes can't know the FUTURE bar on 30 minutes.

Big Joe:
Dear friend,

I think, any MTF indicator will unfortunetaly repaint. Because it's their nature.

Assume you are on a 15 minutes time frame, and your MTF indicator is set to 30 minutes time frame. You see, you will have 2 bars of repaint. Because the indicator on 15 minutes can't know the FUTURE bar on 30 minutes.

Yes, its true, any MTF-indicators for nothing.

erdenmensch:

especialy for those, who for so long can't figure out what it is and what it shows

iCCI_M1+M5+M15.mq4 - cci without scaling to TF/Period (streaching to time); 1:1 ; price open

mtf (cci) shows what cci on higher TF show - so don't use mtf - use 2cci on 2 charts, 2timeframes

Big Joe:

Dear friend,

Dear friends,

"I think, any indicator will unfortunetaly repaint. Because it's their nature.

Assume you are on a 15 minutes time frame, and your indicator is set to 15 minutes time frame. You see, you will have 1 bars of repaint. Because the indicator on 15 minutes can't know the FUTURE bar on 15 minutes.

"

erdenmensch:

Without disrespect, that is NOT "repainting" and we have gone over this topic for ages now. "Repainting" is when the indicator turns say RED and then at the next candle changes to Green and throws back 1 - 3 candles further back - that is repainting.

Best regards.

Big Joe:
Dear friend,

Joe, please see my previous Post on this topic. No disrespect intended, but that is factual.

I managed to sort it out with the help of my trusted friend Gerhard over the weekend anyway.

Best wishes.

Reason: