Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 250

MANSTIR
MANSTIR  
khairil2781:
Thanks Manstir, But there is no dots appear. It also does not have option for "current First" and "Equalize" Need your help again or anybody else. Pleaseeee

sorry mr.kairil,

many things to change the codes, i've got no time to look on it... i hope u will look inside my modified code on that indicator..change if necessary ok...

i'm very busy with trading now...sorry...

good luck,

MANSTIR

P/S better use least indicator...

DragonFire
DragonFire  

Hi

Linuxser:
Hi, there are three MTF Laguerre on this thread as I see using the clip tool.

Thanks for trying help me but i try this one u talking about and its didnt work with me its alwayes give me a flat line in the down side of the window cause that i need a new one like this version but MTF version .. thank u again

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Dragon.Fire:
Thanks for trying help me but i try this one u talking about and its didnt work with me its alwayes give me a flat line in the down side of the window cause that i need a new one like this version but MTF version .. thank u again

I don't know which one you've installed but I'm sure you need the non MTF Laguerre to works.

DragonFire
DragonFire  
Linuxser:
I don't know which one you've installed but I'm sure you need the non MTF Laguerre to works.

the non MTF one is already in the metatrader .. i put it since long time and the MTF one i used is the one in here in thus Thread i dont remember the numper of page put i think its just one version here and u will remember it .. thanks again

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Dragon.Fire:
the non MTF one is already in the metatrader .. i put it since long time and the MTF one i used is the one in here in thus Thread i dont remember the numper of page put i think its just one version here and u will remember it .. thanks again

And the MTD is calling the same indicator? the name is exactly the same?

Let me explain. Most MTF indies calls the original indicator. If you have some indie called MTF Dragon.Fire be carefull to have in the folder the original Dragon.Fire, if you have one called Dragon.Fire1 the MTF indie will not work.

You could check if everything is all right by looking the experts tab of the terminal sub window.

fxbs
fxbs  

Laguerre_RSI_v1.01_mtf.mq4 (10.9 KB, 78 views) standalonge

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
Laguerre_RSI_v1.01_mtf.mq4 (10.9 KB, 78 views) standalonge https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I missed that one . Thanks

cattus
cattus  
etrader58
etrader58  

I'm looking for MTF versions of

Momentum

and

Parabolic SAR

Thanks

Linuxser
Linuxser  
etrade:
I'm looking for MTF versions of

Momentum

and

Parabolic SAR

Thanks

Aren't they on the first or second post?