Elite indicators :) - page 452

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel

try it with this one. Hour shift added. For automatic daylight savings indicator would have to be much, much more complicated (it would need to know time zone of the broker, broker daylight saving settings (not all countries in the same time zone apply same daylight savings), dates when those savings take place ... and so on). In this one you can shift all the sessions by HourShift value. Try it out. Maybe that will d

PS: there was an error in code which caused wrong calculation. It is crrected now

derfel:
I'm looking for an indicator that showshorizontal lines for the different market sessions openings (main chart). If it could also handle the daylight saving times that would be fine. I looked everywhere but couldn't find one that can show that. All I found and which comes closest is the one I post below - but it plots vertical lines.

Maybe one of the gifted coders could change the indicator so that it plots horizontal lines instead of vertical lines ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel
Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

DTosc idea

Mladen,

Do you think it would be possible to give the #DTosc the same treatment as the "Composite RSi" in order to "speed it up"?

Rather intrigued by this new concept of yours.

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

They are completely different calculation wise. Aplying that calculation (of the composite RSI) to dtosc would make dtosc a composite rsi. I am afraid that it can not be done

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Do you think it would be possible to give the #DTosc the same treatment as the "Composite RSi" in order to "speed it up"?

Rather intrigued by this new concept of yours.

Best regards.
Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX They are completely different calculation wise. Aplying that calculation (of the composite RSI) to dtosc would make dtosc a composite rsi. I am afraid that it can not be done

==========

I understand; many thanks for the speedy reply.

Wishing you a great weekend.

derfel
derfel  

Market Open - Sessions as horizontal lines

Hello mladen,

thank you for your fast answer.

I understand that it is too complicated installing automatic changes for daylight saving times.

This point not important to me; it can also be done by simply changing hours by hand.

(Just for your info: ver. 1.02 doesn't show on 1m, and although all parameters are set, it only

plots the HongKong market on my MT).

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that it is not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for is that the market-opening times are plotted as horizontal lines. I mean, that the indicator plots a horizontal line (different colour for each market) starting at the open until

each marketclose.

So, ver. 1.01 works fine, I just want the lines changed from vertikal to horizontal.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel

If you are looking for horizontal lines, it seems that you are looking for market sesions (hours) indicator not for market open indicator (since the one you posted only marks the beginning of some session or event it needs only one time point, horizontal line would require an end time to in order not to extend it all the way to the future). Did you look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

Maybe there you can find what you need

derfel:
Hello mladen,

thank you for your fast answer.

I understand that it is too complicated installing automatic changes for daylight saving times.

This point not important to me; it can also be done by simply changing hours by hand.

(Just for your info: ver. 1.02 doesn't show on 1m, and although all parameters are set, it only

plots the HongKong market on my MT).

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that it is not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for is that the market-opening times are plotted as horizontal lines. I mean, that the indicator plots a horizontal line (different colour for each market) starting at the open until

each marketclose.

So, ver. 1.01 works fine, I just want the lines changed from vertikal to horizontal.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

derfel
derfel
derfel  

Market Open - Sessions as horizontal lines

thanks very much mladen.

I will check again.

thank you

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Can you bee a bit more specific?

Boxter:
Hi mladen, you implemented a very interesting t3 bands and t3 deviation indi where I can't find the threat link anymore. Nevertheless It would be great if you could also implement a t3 MTF Squeeze indi based on the t3 bands indi. Thanks
Hercs
Hercs  

Need some help plse

Good morning Mladen,

This is not intended to disturb your weekend, but a request to have the "RSi TM smoothed nrp" given an additional "DOTTED" appearance for every bar/candle on the respective TFs, please. I attach a pic. for you where I over-layed 2, one being our attempt in getting it done, but we failed in the sense that I cannot run it set to 3-RSi for some strange reason.

And while you are "at it", please also add a divergence option if you don't mind.

Hope this meets with your kind approval.

Thanking you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Boxter,

These are the polychromatic momentum qqe's with arrows and mtf. Uploaded a picture looks like both have their good points and not so good.Bottom one is smoothed version for comparison made the arrows aqua and magenta.

ps) smoothed version updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general