Elite indicators :) - page 457

Alert request

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add an alert to your CCFp mtf 1.01 using the following condition: when two currencies, of my choosing, cross-over/under. For example, on a EURUSD chart I would like an alert when EUR and JPY cross-over/under.

When I set one of the currencies to false, for example CAD, the indicator rightly doesn't display the CAD currency, but does that in any way affect the calculation of the other currencies?

As always, thanks again for your time and effort.

-spotforex

ccfp_mtf_1.01.mq4

mladen:
spotforex

Here you go

And yes, it calculates and refreshes itself during the current bar. It is calculating up to 18 moving averages for each and every symbol (depend on the time frame you are monitoring), and since it is combining them in one, it is not as sensitive as CC, maybe that is why you do not see the changes so often.

Files:

Ehlers Fisher transform

Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and enhance the "Ehlers Fisher transform" by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" for the MTF-part to it ?

and one more question: could you please extend the alert-function to show the arrows on chart ?

thanks in advance and have a nice weekend

derfel

Request for.....

Good morning Mladen

Please would you be so kind as to making me a "divergence" indicator of the normal RSIfound in MT4 (attached)

Also, could you add arrows upon crossing the 50%-line on this "Dotted-RSI" of mine, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Files:
rsi.mq4  4 kb
rsi_dots.mq4  4 kb

Ehlers fisher transform smoothed ...

derfel

Here you go

Smoothing added . If you wish to turn the smoothing off, set it to equal or less than 1

derfel:
Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and enhance the "Ehlers Fisher transform" by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" for the MTF-part to it ?

and one more question: could you please extend the alert-function to show the arrows on chart ?

thanks in advance and have a nice weekend

derfel

RSI divergence ...

ValeoFX

here is the RSI divergence. I did not use the "normal RSI" since it has a flaw in calculating (it can not calculate period 1, not a big deal, but some other things (the ease of use for example) in calculating make me avoid the "normal" RSI) As far as values are concerned, for periods > 1 they are exactly the same even though the calculation differs

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen

Please would you be so kind as to making me a "divergence" indicator of the normal RSIfound in MT4 (attached)

Also, could you add arrows upon crossing the 50%-line on this "Dotted-RSI" of mine, plse?

Thanking you in advance.
Files:

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

here is the RSI divergence. I did not use the "normal RSI" since it has a flaw in calculating (it can not calculate period 1, not a big deal, but some other things (the ease of use for example) in calculating make me avoid the "normal" RSI) As far as values are concerned, for periods > 1 they are exactly the same even though the calculation differs

===================================

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely for this favour - always much appreciated.

Success for the week ahead.

Hi Mladen,

The indicator Cronex Taichi I found at this thread looks amazing. Does it repaint ?

Thanks,

pooh

Files:

pooh

No repainting

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

The indicator Cronex Taichi I found at this thread looks amazing. Does it repaint ?

Thanks,

pooh

Dear Mladen,

Can you prepare for us linregslope and r2 as swami oscilators?

Regards

mladen:
Here you go

Some changes done : now you can chose if you want the swami chart displayed or not. If it is displayed then it will create those objects and then you are rather limited to how many symbols you can show on a chart. In that case you have a chart like this for example (two different symbols in this example)

But if you turn the swami chart off, it becomes a simple one drawing buffer indicator and more or less you are limited as with any other simple indicator. In that case the chart could look like this

PS; some cosmetic changes too done (as it is visible )

regards

Mladen

Swami r-squared ...

CromCruach

This is a swami r-squared indicator (it is suitable for swami charts since it is a bounded indicator and that makes it a good choice for making a swami chart of it) Linear regression slope is un-bound and it would need to be bounded first (for example in a kind of a normalization) and only then it could be used in swami chart, or it could be made a 2 color swami (one for slope up and the other for slope down) but I don't think that the 2 color one would be appealing

PS: for all less familiar with r-squared, I would like to remind that r-squared is not a "directional" indicator. Shortest definition of it would be "Statistical measure of how well a regression line approximates real data points; an r-squared of 1.0 (100%) indicates a perfect fit"

CromCruach:
Dear Mladen,

Can you prepare for us linregslope and r2 as swami oscilators?

Regards
Reason: