Elite indicators :) - page 456

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel

Here you go

An example of a 1 hour "all linear regression" (both methods set to 14 - linear regression value ) heiken ashii smoothed

Thank you very much and a nice weekend to you and everybody too.

derfel

dakiki
dakiki  

Heikin Ashi of Averages MTF

Hello Mladen,

If it is not too much of a job, it would be great to have a histogram version of the Heikin Ashi of Averages MTF.

Thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go Some explanation : upper values of the histogram are the trend of the body (close to open trend), call it a major trend, while the lower part are the values of the trend of the wick (high-low trend), call it the minor trend. As you can see they can differ. That happens when additional result smoothing is applied, and since all the 4 values are smoothed and the resulting trends can differ. If you set the result smoothing to 1 (no smoothing), there will be no such differences.

It also shows why is it difficult to make alerts for that indicator (which I forgot to make for the regular mtf version - sorry derfel) Made those too covering the 2 kinds of alerts that can happen, and posting a regular version with alerts too, so now both versions have alerts too.

PS: to see exact colors of wick and bodies of a regular on chart indicator in multi time frame mode, turn the interpolation off. Interpolation alters the colors (not much, but it will do that) since metatrader then interprets interpolated values as different colors

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

If it is not too much of a job, it would be great to have a histogram version of the Heikin Ashi of Averages MTF.

Thank you very much
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

haDelta of averages ...

This one is a variation, and I hope, a logical continuation of this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

PS: to have a "raw" heiken ashi, set the price smoothing and result smoothing parameters to 1

PPS: if someone gets a "archive corrupt" error when downloading the haDelta.zip file, please us 7zip from here : http://www.7-zip.org/ . The archive is tested and it is OK

Files:
derfel
derfel  
mladen:

... It also shows why is it difficult to make alerts for that indicator (which I forgot to make for the regular mtf version - sorry derfel) Made those too covering the 2 kinds of alerts that can happen, and posting a regular version with alerts too, so now both versions have alerts too ...

Thank you mladen, for making the mtf. And I just want to thank you also for your nice annotations you sometimes give, being always of great benefit.

Thanks

derfel

dakiki
dakiki  

HA Delta of Averages

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to have divergences added to HA Delta of Averages?

Thank you!

altoronto
altoronto  
dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to have divergences added to HA Delta of Averages?

Thank you!

Mladen, is it possible to add arrows on chart when crossing 0 line?

Thx.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Breaking the fifo order now, but here is a version with alerts first.

Alerts on zero line cross and alert on signal line cross can be configured seperatedly so both kind of possible alerts are covered

altoronto:
Mladen, is it possible to add arrows on chart when crossing 0 line? Thx.
altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
Breaking the fifo order now, but here is a version with alerts first. Alerts on zero line cross and alert on signal line cross can be configured seperatedly so both kind of possible alerts are covered

Thank you for this.

ericgellasch
ericgellasch  

Coding the Equivolume indicator for MT4

Dear Mr. Mladen,

I have searched far and wide for a MT4 version of the Equivolume indicator to no avail. I understand the lack of volume information is a large hurdle for coding this but recently, I recall that you were able to circumvent this for an indicator that included volume and it was able to yield useful information. Your attention is greatly appreciated. Thank you.