Elite indicators :) - page 460

Hercs
Hercs  

Crossing of the Signal line plse..

Hi Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but I would like the arrow on the crossing of the signal line as per this picture attached, plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but I would like the arrow on the crossing of the signal line as per this picture attached, plse.

Thanking you in advance.
Hercs
Hercs  

Much appreciated

Much, much appreciated Mladen.

Is this a "Beast" or what?

Best regards.

Boris
Boris  

T3MA not working correctly

Hi there, I have the attached T3MA indi which obviously has a bug I can't fix. After setting it up (e.g. M1 or M5 chart) it does not extend the drawn line when a new bar appears. Can somebody fix that ?

Files:
t3ma.mq4 4 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Boxter:
Hi there, I have the attached T3MA indi which obviously has a bug I can't fix. After setting it up (e.g. M1 or M5 chart) it does not extend the drawn line when a new bar appears. Can somebody fix that ?

Hi Boxter,

Mladen did that awhile back might check here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

post # 75

loumanchew
loumanchew  

Alert and email

Hi Mladen, could you add alerts and email to this indicator with an option to alert on crossing (not just on close) please.

Thank you!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

loumanchew

I am afraid I do not understand. Can you please explain in more detail, since the indicator you attached does not have crossings (it looks like this on my chart :

loumanchew:
Hi Mladen, could you add alerts and email to this indicator with an option to alert on crossing (not just on close) please. Thank you!
Files:
123.gif 22 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Swami CCI ...

With swami chart the probably hardest thing to do is to adjust some popular indicators into a range usable by swami representation and how to "construct" a composite value of n separate values and to have that composite values still usable in trading.

CCI being one of those : it is not either upper nor lower bound, so we need to have some level as a criteria for any kind of normalization. Luckily, usual levels used in CCI are -100 and +100 and I used those as default in this indicator. You can adjust the level to your needs in parameters (increasing the level, decreases the "sensitivity"). Also smoothing is added in order to have a less volatile composite signal.

PS: I remember one question from long time ago (asked by fajst) of how can swami charts be used. I must confess that without a composite value of the indicator I would ask my self that question too, since the colors alone for themselves would not be enough to make a normal decision, but I think that in combination of the 2 we have raised its usability to a normal level. "Composite CCI" in this indicator does not remind at all to a "classical" one, but it is in fact constructed from multiple values of regular, classical CCI

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

GREAT improvement

With regards to the Blau ergodic tsi divergence.

Had ADSL problems and the message was not posted properly for which I apologise.

Thanking you again, Mladen.

Wishing you success for this week ahead and hoping that the market would improve.

Hercs
Hercs  

Candles?

mrtools:
This is Mladen's Blau Tsi on jurik with divergence and arrows on the cross.

GM, MrTools. This looks pretty good on first glance; want to compare it to the regular though. Please tell me what colours your candles plse? Or is it still the one that repaints?

Best wishes,