Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 151

mwbro:
hows BigBear doing these days? Hope trading going well for him... havent heard a peep from the bigbear... come out come out where ever you are

Hey All,

Im still around but have been doing alot of non forex stuff. I havnt been really trading either.

I will be in and out the next few weeks as I will be dealing with a lot of personal issues that have popped up.

Im sorry about disappearing but I do that from time to time. Forex11 can hold the fort very well.

Good Luck & I will be seeing you all soon.

Bear-

Signal

I have read through this thread. What is the best way to get a signal of when the nonlagzigzag and the Pointer meet. Is there a ea for the original rules with no filters. Thanks. Jatki24300

Another Indicator to Use

The Nonlagg indicator is another excellent indicator to use with this system. When the zigzag direction arrow shows up, the !meter is in your favor, and the nonlagg indicator turns white, hop in. Attached is the nonlagg indicator with an alert feature and the template used in the picture. The indicator was written by one of our many programming geniuses in this forum.

Jatki,

The EA bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 was posted by me earlier.

It was my first attempt at coding the original method described by BigBear. No filters are used and trades are placed as soon as an Arrow and Line are plotted on the same open candle. Not sure if it works correctly as I have not seen any feedback.

Robert

jatki24300:
I have read through this thread. What is the best way to get a signal of when the nonlagzigzag and the Pointer meet. Is there a ea for the original rules with no filters. Thanks. Jatki24300

huh

khari123:
The Nonlagg indicator is another excellent indicator to use with this system. When the zigzag direction arrow shows up, the !meter is in your favor, and the nonlagg indicator turns white, hop in. Attached is the nonlagg indicator with an alert feature and the template used in the picture. The indicator was written by one of our many programming geniuses in this forum.

i installed the nonlagg indicator but i come up with only one color on the chart.

any suggestions?

Ea

Hello

i have been following the thread, is there an EA based on nonlagzigzag, the pointer, with the QQE as confirmation, please let me know, if there is not, would people be interested in getting it coded, Thanks for your time

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted

I posted bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 that allows testing many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Just turn off switches for all except QQE. The switches are found under Filter Methods.

Robert

hefftel:
Hello

i have been following the thread, is there an EA based on nonlagzigzag, the pointer, with the QQE as confirmation, please let me know, if there is not, would people be interested in getting it coded, Thanks for your time

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted

forex11:
i installed the nonlagg indicator but i come up with only one color on the chart. any suggestions?

same here...only 1 color

NonLag One Color

forex11:
i installed the nonlagg indicator but i come up with only one color on the chart. any suggestions?

In the Nonlagg settings

Price=1

Color=1

ColorBarBack=0

Khari

Thanks

khari123:
In the Nonlagg settings

Price=1

Color=1

ColorBarBack=0

Khari