Elite indicators :) - page 466

powerathreet1000

Here you go

regards

Mladen

powerathreet1000:
Hello mladen.

Everybody thanks:)

Can you add zero closs arrows on this indicator?

onchart_hlr_t3_smoothed.mq4

CCFp

mladen

any chance of item 2 & 3 getting done & maybe 4 or is that a dead issue???

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Thank you for trying. I use the CSS primarily for just 2 pair at a time on a chart so;

1. CSS; Is there any way to control the number of pairs calculated such as the " showOnlySymbolOnChart". Can the chart pairs determine the pairs to calculate, I suppose I could set up a CSS for each spotpair ?? EURUSD could you look to see what could be re-aligned to just calculate the eurusd?? I have a feeling its not that easy.

2. CCFp; Could you put the "showOnlySymbolOnChart" option in it??.

3. CCFp; you already list the pairs could you show there value in order as the CSS does???

4. CCFp; Any idea on how to get it working on the renko charts??? It could be better then the CSS, it doesn't repaint!!

I know I'm a pain but have you really been challenged this week. If you ignore me I'll understand.

thank you

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

any chance of item 2 & 3 getting done & maybe 4 or is that a dead issue???

Ray

Traderduke, here is how I dealt in past with the MTF renko charts. So lets say first you create offline EUR/USD (M3) chart with let say 5 pip size Renko bars, then make another offline EUR/USD (M4) chart with 20 pip size Renko bars. Then you need to edit your MTF indicator, add M3 and M4 in MTF part of it. Then add indicator on M3 renko chart and change current time frame to 4, and you will get MTF indicator on renko chart.

P.S. About two currencies you need create GBP/USD M3/M4 offline renko charts. Here is Mladen's MTF code which I modify when I want to use on renko charts.

string sTfTable[] = {"M1","M3","M4","M5","M15","M30","H1","H4","D1","W1","MN"};

int iTfTable[] = {1,3,4,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200};

//

//

//

//

//

int stringToTimeFrame(string tfs)

{

tfs = stringUpperCase(tfs);

for (int i=ArraySize(iTfTable)-1; i>=0; i--)

if (tfs==sTfTable || tfs==""+iTfTable) return(MathMax(iTfTable,Period()));

return(Period());

}

string timeFrameToString(int tf)

{

if (tf==iTfTable) return(sTfTable);

return("");

}

//

//

//

//

//

string stringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int char = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((char > 96 && char 223 && char < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char - 32);

else if(char > -33 && char < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char + 224);

}

return(s);

}

altoronto

Thanks for the suggestion but this indicator doesn't work on renko at ALL. I tried your method and it still failed to show on the chart. mladen spotted the problem but for this particular indicator without changing the structure it won't show. I even changed the case area but still no go. Later on I'll try it on aindicator that shows up on the renko charts. Some indicators work well on renko but others work but not good(accurate).

Thanks again for the interest

Ray

altoronto:
Traderduke, here is how I dealt in past with the MTF renko charts. So lets say first you create offline EUR/USD (M3) chart with let say 5 pip size Renko bars, then make another offline EUR/USD (M4) chart with 20 pip size Renko bars. Then you need to edit your MTF indicator, add M3 and M4 in MTF part of it. Then add indicator on M3 renko chart and change current time frame to 4, and you will get MTF indicator on renko chart.

P.S. About two currencies you need create GBP/USD M3/M4 offline renko charts. Here is Mladen's MTF code which I modify when I want to use on renko charts.

string sTfTable[] = {"M1","M3","M4","M5","M15","M30","H1","H4","D1","W1","MN"};

int iTfTable[] = {1,3,4,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200};

//

//

//

//

//

int stringToTimeFrame(string tfs)

{

tfs = stringUpperCase(tfs);

if (tfs==sTfTable || tfs==""+iTfTable) return(MathMax(iTfTable,Period()));

return(Period());

}

string timeFrameToString(int tf)

{

if (tf==iTfTable) return(sTfTable);

return("");

}

//

//

//

//

//

string stringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int char = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((char > 96 && char 223 && char < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char - 32);

else if(char > -33 && char < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, char + 224);

}

return(s);

}

ADR pecentage vs pips indicator?

i was wondering if anybody could do an indicator that shows the last 24 HR rolling period of ADR in pips and percentage. if the percentage is equal or greater the number of pips, then it will light up green if it's positive or will light up red if it's negative.

example. last 24hr period ADR is, lets say, oh i don't know,+.0015 in pips. If ADR in percentage is reading +.15% or greater, it will light up green and vica verca for ADR that is -.0015 as well.

if someone can do this, that would excellent!

Small request Mladen plse

Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you well and successful as always.

Kindly change this indicator for me that it shows the Arrow during the formation of the candle (like the Dtosc and Blau as an example) At present it only places the arrow at the close of the candles.

Also, whilst at it, an option to interpolate please as well as to switch the audible alarm on/off.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX

That is a decompiled version of the 2 ema cross indicator that was originally made by MrPip and which, even in that version, had a repainting problem (it is looking for future value of ema in one part, that is why it can not draw an arrow on a current bar). I think that we have posted somewhere a correct moving averages cross indicators already

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you well and successful as always.

Kindly change this indicator for me that it shows the Arrow during the formation of the candle (like the Dtosc and Blau as an example) At present it only places the arrow at the close of the candles.

Also, whilst at it, an option to interpolate please as well as to switch the audible alarm on/off.

Thanking you in advance.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

That is a decompiled version of the 2 ema cross indicator that was originally made by MrPip and which, even in that version, had a repainting problem (it is looking for future value of ema in one part, that is why it can not draw an arrow on a current bar). I think that we have posted somewhere a correct moving averages cross indicators already

regards

Mladen

================

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Mladen. Appreciate your reply.

Did not know that it was a decompiled version as I got it from a friend, but I will search for the correct one.

Have a successful day.

ValeoFX

Don't worry The trouble is that they (the decompiled ones) have spread so much that you almost can not avoid them. Even on metatrader official site you are having more and more decompiled code (to the extent that it is almost normal to run into one there). And since not all people are coders, no one can expect them to know that t is a decompiled code. I posted one post today (this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257 ) explaining my reasons why I don't want to work with that kind of code, but that does not have anything with anybody that simply did not know that the code is decompiled,

So do not worry. If you have some questions regarding things like these (how to recognize it for example) just ask. You or anybody else. If I can help, I will

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
================

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Mladen. Appreciate your reply.

Did not know that it was a decompiled version as I got it from a friend, but I will search for the correct one.

Have a successful day.

What an absolute pleasure ...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Don't worry

The trouble is that they (the decompiled ones) have spread so much that you almost can not avoid them. Even on metatrader official site you are having more and more decompiled code (to the extent that it is almost normal to run into one there). And since not all people are coders, no one can expect them to know that t is a decompiled code. I posted one post today (this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257 ) explaining my reasons why I don't want to work with that kind of code, but that does not have anything with anybody that simply did not know that the code is decompiled,

So do not worry. If you have some questions regarding things like these (how to recognize it for example) just ask. You or anybody else. If I can help, I will

regards

Mladen

===================

Hello again Mladen,

What an absolute pleasure dealing with you! Appreciate you beyond words.

Having said that, I would love to know how one can actually see when it is/was a decompiled version.

I also found another one which I post here with the same request to have the Arrows show during the formation of the candle please. This one has no "ownership" claimed, but certainly not decompiled or is it?

Reason: