Elite indicators :) - page 992

fxdream
fxdream  

mladen

mrtools,

Please let me know if the attached indicator exists on the site which has alerts on the cross of the guppies. I am sorry I do not have the source. Otherwise, is it possible to code such an indicator with alerts? Thanks.gmacd_signals_5.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please let me know if the attached indicator exists on the site which has alerts on the cross of the guppies. I am sorry I do not have the source. Otherwise, is it possible to code such an indicator with alerts? Thanks.gmacd_signals_5.ex4

As far as I see those are 3 MACD indicators (from the periods in the input) and the cross would be when all the macd cross all the signal lines, but have to check if I am right

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Is it possible to have this indicator to alert on crossover ?

Because it is the endpoint verison of ssa that dosnt repaint , or am i wrong ?

ssa_normalized_end-pointed_-_alert_advanced.mq4

Have a great one !

fxdream
fxdream  

May I please request a push notification alert to be added to this indicator. Thanksmacd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
May I please request a push notification alert to be added to this indicator. Thanksmacd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

fxdream

Here you go : macd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

talaate
talaate  

That one looks very good, it by some how similar like the advanced forcaster "or forecater in some version".

Mladen: what is the difference? and is it possible to add different color and vertical Line on color change as well as interpolation for MTF

Thaks

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

Have you had time to look at my request to add arrows instead of divergence trend lines for the indicator RSX + MA + TMA ABAND AND DIVERGENCE ?

Thanks.

Wulong

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

Have you had time to look at my request to add arrows instead of divergence trend lines for the indicator RSX + MA + TMA ABAND AND DIVERGENCE ?

Thanks.

Wulong

Hi Wulong, looked but haven't figured out how to do it.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:
Hi Wulong, looked but haven't figured out how to do it.

Thanks Mrtools, I didn't know it was that difficult ...anyway, I like the indicator a lot.

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Trend direction and force index that can now use 26 types of averages for calculation (before it could use only 1), and 18 types of prices (before it used only close) :

Also noticed some errors in multi time frame mode - they are corrected now. Also added the usual set of interpolation types in multi time frame mode

Hi Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines with option of OnFirstBar=true/false like you did before for Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.02 & alerts & lines.mq4