New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 319

marley60:

hello, can you please make "macd_zones" nmc (or post the nmc version here, because I had a working version before my harddrive crashed, but couldn´t find it anywhere).

and maybe you can make a indicator of the same style with one of the attached nrp-fisher-indicators.

thanks a lot.

Here is the macd :

As of fisher : use some of the correctly code Ehlers fisher transforms (which are much simpler and much more efficient, and, what is more important, correct in calculation, since the price calculation as it is used in the posted versions is not correct)

Files:

mladen:

Here is the macd :

As of fisher : use some of the correctly code Ehlers fisher transforms (which are much simpler and much more efficient, and, what is more important, correct in calculation, since the price calculation as it is used in the posted versions is not correct)

thank you for the indicator and your advice. is there any difference between the attached the attached ehlers fisher transform indicators? I watched both for a while, but they seem to show same values all the time...

could you please be so kind and do a colored background version of the 2.4 with colors changing when the blue/orange line is crossing zero(even a crossing zero alert for the 2.4 would help a lot)?

marley60:

thank you for the indicator and your advice. is there any difference between the attached the attached ehlers fisher transform indicators? I watched both for a while, but they seem to show same values all the time...

could you please be so kind and do a colored background version of the 2.4 with colors changing when the blue/orange line is crossing zero(even a crossing zero alert for the 2.4 would help a lot)?

The colors of both those Ehlers fisher transform are changing when the values are crossing the signal value (that is, more or less, the way how John Ehlers have made it in the original version and what is considered to be the original way of trend and alert handling in that indicator)

As far as versions are regarded : version 2.4 has the extended set of prices in price choices

Is there a multi time frame histogram version (with alerts included) of the hull parabolic available in New Metatrader Compatiblity. 

murnathan32:

Is there a multi time frame histogram version (with alerts included) of the hull parabolic available in New Metatrader Compatiblity. 

As far as I see there was no such indicator.

Here are these two versions (the on-chart bars and histogram version)

mntiwana:

Try now,hope it will be work,correct the title name by your self if differ from original.

No work correct...any idea? please

mladen:

The colors of both those Ehlers fisher transform are changing when the values are crossing the signal value (that is, more or less, the way how John Ehlers have made it in the original version and what is considered to be the original way of trend and alert handling in that indicator)

As far as versions are regarded : version 2.4 has the extended set of prices in price choices

I marked the signals with vertical lines.  do you see why I prefer to use the zeroline and not original, even if the indicator(m11) is not calculated correct and ehlers/fisher would tell me I´m using it wrong?

marley60:

I marked the signals with vertical lines.  do you see why I prefer to use the zeroline and not original, even if the indicator(m11) is not calculated correct and ehlers/fisher would tell me I´m using it wrong?

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Please, then why don't you continue using the indicator that you already use? If it is producing results to you, use the one that is better for you

fmr777:
No work correct...any idea? please

Guys always try to quot thread,page and post number for easy access,care about your and others time.

If you are talking about VKW bands then use this one "vkw bands v2 mtf 2.2" of MRTOOLS standalone ver.

Files:

mladen:
Please, then why don't you continue using the indicator that you already use? If it is producing results to you, use the one that is better for you
sorry , but it seems that you misunderstood me. you told me that this indicator is calculated wrong and as far as i understood you consuming more cpu-power than needed and I Ihave no reason not to believe you. I just wanted to show you why I´m interested in an "crossing zero"-alert. I didn´t mean to offend/embarras or even teach you. please forgive me, I just used this old indicator because I thought that it is easier to see what I´m talking about. sorry.
Reason: