Elite indicators :) - page 225

Jim

Here you go Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards

Mladen

94315jim:
Hi,

Is it possible to add an alert when the jurikvolty is above the signal line?

thanks,

jim
Files:

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards Mladen

Very interesting indicator mladen.

Can Jurik volty and deviations be combined into one - "Volty Deviations"?

(On chart below, red vertical lines denote when both said indicators trigger on same bar which may be much easier to code and give less frequent but good strong market signals.)

P.S. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it gets better. Thanks all!

Hi Mladen!

Can you please make a alert on this indicator? I would really like it to alert when it changes color or it crosses the 20 level (can be adjustable). Would be great if you can add alert and email option?.

Hope you can help?

Best regards

Halvard

Files:

mladen:
Halvard

Here you go

PS: the only thing that is kept from the original is the name.

regards

Mladen

Thanks alot Mladen

Have a great day!

regards, Halvard

mladen:
Halvard Here you go
PS: the only thing that is kept from the original is the name.

regards

Mladen

Hi again Mladen :-)

I have tested the indicator now, and the level cross is working perfect :-). But did you add a alert when it changes color?? Dont seem to work.

regards, Halvard

Halvard

The way it works now you have to choose : if you set the alertsOnLevelsCross to true it will alert when ADX crosses the level otherwise it will alert when ADX changes trend (DMI+ crosses DMI- and then the color is changed) I tested it and it works (in the manner described)

Anyway, changed the indicator to enable the 2 alerts simultaneously (so it can happen that both alerts are triggered on a same bar (depends on the values of course)) Added the alertsOnTrendChange which is alerting when color changes. You can set the 2 separately now

PS: the additional indicator is posted at the original post (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) in order to avoid duplicate posts.

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi again Mladen :-)

I have tested the indicator now, and the level cross is working perfect :-). But did you add a alert when it changes color?? Dont seem to work.

regards, Halvard

Sorry for late response, but needed to "read it" (the indicator) a bit more

If you set the Optimize parameter to true, then yes, it is optimizing on every new dailybar (and implicitly on every time frame or parameters change)

But also you get different results for every consecutive run. Results are (signal wise) looking good regardless of the "frequent change" (it is just normal to have frequent changes since the initial states are, when optimization is turned on, randomly set) but in some cases the changes are very big. Here are some examples : see the first one and then compare it to the last 3 - the last 3 are consistent as far as signal is concerned but are very different from the first one.

This inconsistency will disable reliable back testing (results are going to vary from case to case)

Anyway, however I look at it, it is a good candidate for optimization (read : rewriting the whole thing in C (dll)) Will try to do that and when I have some results (as of a working and tested and reliable dll) it will be posted here. But please be patient : those who know me a bit better know that I hate promises, and I just made a kind of a "half promise", but even more I hate "time boundaries" - so at least i can avoid the second part : I can not tell when, but I hope soon enough it will be ready (just see some other neuro dlls : not even qpwr succeeded to make fully workable dll (it is crashing my metatrader all the time) so ... will see)

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Thanks Mladen for great work. Mladen ,do you use(or benefit from) genetic algorithm to optimize your stategies or your personal indicators in real trading?If yes ,are they all CPU eaters?The attached indi brings my computer to its knee.Do they optimize on every new bar, do you know?
Files:
neuro_-_1.gif  21 kb
neuro_-_2.gif  21 kb
neuro_-_3.gif  21 kb
neuro_-_4.gif  21 kb

Thank you Mladen ,

Sorry for giving '' pushy'' image , whenever you are ready.

You said not even vladimir aka qpwr succeeded to make fully workable neuro dlls.I am thinking train my indicators(filtering with MLP ) and classify them (SVM) on some open source sofware like knime KNIME | Konstanz Information Miner so is it a waste of time?Thanks.

mladen:
Halvard

The way it works now you have to choose : if you set the alertsOnLevelsCross to true it will alert when ADX crosses the level otherwise it will alert when ADX changes trend (DMI+ crosses DMI- and then the color is changed) I tested it and it works (in the manner described)

Anyway, changed the indicator to enable the 2 alerts simultaneously (so it can happen that both alerts are triggered on a same bar (depends on the values of course)) Added the alertsOnTrendChange which is alerting when color changes. You can set the 2 separately now

PS: the additional indicator is posted at the original post (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) in order to avoid duplicate posts.

regards

Mladen

Thanks again, great work as usual

Have a great evening!

regards, Halvard

:)

Don't worry about the "pushy" - just that this one will take more time

As of the rest : quite frankly, I think that we ("simple mortals") are always going to be lagging in the field of ANN-s. If I remember correctly test for even these kind of things : An introduction to neural networks were done on a monster computers not the ones most of us have at home or work (just remember the mathematicians IBM have there and still they need heavy weight computers and computer clusters). If I even had this one : Cray Inc., The Supercomputer Company - Products - CX1, CX1-LC, and CX1-iWS Systems (since I do not own a power plant for the "real thing" ) I would be happy as a monkey, but ...

We are in a kind of a "vicious circle" : what works on our computers in real time is most probably not what we are looking for (regarding ANN, of course) and what would be what we want we can not afford. All we can do is make little steps toward what the big ones have already ... Any ANN that can be used and can give results at least "partially trustable" is good till then

Even the results of the EMA_neuro_GA need to be tested and retested and retested. Just compare the above results to this one (same 1 hour time frame, but quantile bands from a few days ago) and it seems that the the processor time is not the primary in giving results (and this one is always giving same results)
It is an immense field (the whole TA) with a lot of unknowns and we should be happy for it : it gives us chance and opportunity to constantly learn. If we find the grail one day I suppose it will become a very boring place ...

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Thank you Mladen ,

Sorry for giving '' pushy'' image , whenever you are ready.

You said not even vladimir aka qpwr succeeded to make fully workable neuro dlls.I am thinking train my indicators(filtering with MLP ) and classify them (SVM) on some open source sofware like knime KNIME | Konstanz Information Miner so is it a waste of time?Thanks.
Files:
quantile.gif  26 kb
Reason: