Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go zerolag_tema_2_-_alerts.mq4

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
==========================================

Mladen, would you mind adding an audible ALERT to when the change-over takes place, please?

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards.
san4x
san4x  

Added arrows and other options for various types of display....hope mladen won't mind.

Cheers, San

Files:
san4x
san4x  

Same version as above, but also with alerts now.

Cheers, San.

Hercs
Hercs  

So much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go zerolag_tema_2_-_alerts.mq4

regards

Mladen

====================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much. Much appreciated.

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Best regards.

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you San

Snowski:
Same version as above, but also with alerts now. Cheers, San.

========================

Thank you San. As Sep Vettel would say......."That's what we are talking about"

Appreciated.

Successful week ahead to you too.

tradepar
tradepar  
mladen:
tradepar, Can you be more specific? From the quoted post I simply can not find what indicator is it all about

Sorry.

It is superTrend_nrp_alerts. I have attached with this.

Thanks,

tradepar

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

tradepar

Here you go Added 2 options : DrawColorLines and DrawColorBars. So you can have any combination of lines and / or bars. Even if none of them is visible on chart, alerts will work as they should (in a sort of an "invisible" mode)

supertrend__-_alerts_amp_bars.mq4

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Sorry.

It is superTrend_nrp_alerts. I have attached with this.

Thanks,

tradepar
tradepar
tradepar  
mladen:
tradepar

Here you go

Added 2 options : DrawColorLines and DrawColorBars. So you can have any combination of lines and / or bars. Even if none of them is visible on chart, alerts will work as they should (in a sort of an "invisible" mode)

supertrend__-_alerts_amp_bars.mq4

regards

Mladen

Thanks a lot Mladen for a superfast response.

Can you please add a label on the right side indicating timeframe(M15, H1, H4 etc.) just like the attached indicator has?

Can you please provide font size and color selection for this Label, if possible?

Thanks a lot again

tradepar

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

tradepar,

Here you go Everything is configurable that can be configured for label through parameters (even the window, so it can be displayed in some sub-window if you want it that way), so I think it will be what you are looking for. Text of the label is a parameter too, so it will show what you enter in the LabelText parameter

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Thanks a lot Mladen for a superfast response.

Can you please add a label on the right side indicating timeframe(M15, H1, H4 etc.) just like the attached indicator has?

Can you please provide font size and color selection for this Label, if possible?

Thanks a lot again

tradepar
tradepar
tradepar  
mladen:
tradepar,

Here you go

Everything is configurable that can be configured for label through parameters (even the window, so it can be displayed in some sub-window if you want it that way), so I think it will be what you are looking for. Text of the label is a parameter too, so it will show what you enter in the LabelText parameter

regards

Mladen

Thank You Mladen. Sorry, I did not attach the picture last time.

I am looking for the labels something like the attached picture. Since SuperTrend is multiframe, when I place 3 times for 3 different timeframes, I would like to see the labels as attached picture. The attached picture is using MTF MovingAverage V1 that I have attached in the previous post.

Regards,

tradepar