Elite indicators :) - page 422

Thanks Again

mladen

when I change line 6 to a 3 to allow for 3 buffer SetIndexLabel, "trend " being the reason. i get the straight line,see attached, even though the data window shows the readings.

any suggestions??

Top mom is with 1, bottom is with 3

thanks

Ray

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go With alerts and arrows (and adjustable gap, of course). Hre is an example with a bit longer momentum period (30 in this case) with appropriate arrows

momentum_-_directional_2_-_alerts_amp_arraows.mq4

regards

Mladen

Ray

It is not a straight line, but you have one value which is much bigger than the rest of the values (the value of the volatility) and when drawn on a regular chart it seems like straight line. If you make that sub-window taller, you will see exactly what is going on. Here is one example :

I took a weekly chart in this example (since it has relatively high accumulated volatility) to make it more obvious what is happening, but on a lower time frames the accumulated volatility (points) is very small when you compare it to values of trend buffer (which are +1 and -1) and then you get the "flattening" effect

traderduke:
mladen

when I change line 6 to a 3 to allow for 3 buffer SetIndexLabel, "trend " being the reason. i get the straight line,see attached, even though the data window shows the readings.

any suggestions??

Top mom is with 1, bottom is with 3

thanks

Ray
Files:
rk.gif  22 kb

to fix indicator errors

Hi Mladen,

I have 3 indicators that alway generate errors in expert tab:

1. r_RC-MA_Stoch.ex4

2. r_PriceBar_2K-311213.ex4

3. r_BBands-2K-311213.ex4

errors on expert tab:

r_RC-MA_Stoch EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

r_BBands-2K-311213 EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

r_PriceBar_2K-311213 EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

These errors do not affect the indicator function but generate a lot logs.

Appreciate you could fix them.

Thanks for advancer_pricebar_2k-311213.ex4r_bbands-2k-311213.ex4r_rc-ma_stoch.ex4

taipan99

Do you have the source of it (without it it can not be changed)?

As of how it works : you are right - it will work OK the only problem that your log files are growing and growing and growing (since on every tick that is written into log file

taipan99:
Hi Mladen,

I have 3 indicators that alway generate errors in expert tab:

1. r_RC-MA_Stoch.ex4

2. r_PriceBar_2K-311213.ex4

3. r_BBands-2K-311213.ex4

errors on expert tab:

r_RC-MA_Stoch EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

r_BBands-2K-311213 EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

r_PriceBar_2K-311213 EURUSD,H4: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

These errors do not affect the indicator function but generate a lot logs.

Appreciate you could fix them.

Thanks for advancer_pricebar_2k-311213.ex4r_bbands-2k-311213.ex4r_rc-ma_stoch.ex4

mladen:
taipan99

Do you have the source of it (without it it can not be changed)?

As of how it works : you are right - it will work OK the only problem that your log files are growing and growing and growing (since on every tick that is written into log file

Hi Mladen,

Sorry I don't have the source. I got these indicators from friends. Will try to to decompile it from other free forum.

Thanks.

Favour plse

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind adding a facility to this indicator so that I can move the Arrows closer to the candles, plse?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go There are 4 possible "gaps" hence in parameters you have Gap1,2,3 and 4. Also, I suggest you use this one regardless of the gaps addition since now it calculates only the changed number of bars and not all the bars all the time

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind adding a facility to this indicator so that I can move the Arrows closer to the candles, plse?

Thanks in advance.
Files:

Many thx Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

There are 4 possible "gaps" hence in parameters you have Gap1,2,3 and 4. Also, I suggest you use this one regardless of the gaps addition since now it calculates only the changed number of bars and not all the bars all the time

regards

Mladen

====================

Many thanks Mladen; brilliant as always.

Much, much appreciated.

Mladen....

Hi Mladen, would you be willing to wave your "magic wand" over my RSi as well plse?

I do not want to impose on your usual array of requests, but I would appreciate you doing that for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Reason: