Elite indicators :) - page 421

not working well:

I have a renko bar that opened at 1.5330, price retraced to 1.5324 which would be more than 5 pips but message on top of chart says: current price difference is: -1 pips (and not -6 pips)

I think the alert is using open of n-1 to calculate instead of open of nth bar?

camisa,

it is not. the whole logic of the indicator of difference calculating is in these 3 lines
if (alertsOnCurrent)

diff = Close[0]-Open[0];

else diff = Close[1]-Open[1];

So, if alertsOnCurrent is set to true (default setting) the difference is between current bar close and open (0 in price index means current bar) and if you set the alertsOnCurrent to false it will use previous (already closed) bar. That is all. If the renko open price is not altered (which I doubt since we had that issue in one PM conversations we had) than it has to work OK. If the renko open price is altered, then there is no sufficient data to calculate what you are looking for

Try out the one attached to this post, but since I have no idea how your implementation of renko works, I can not guarantee anything. Test it, it maybe works OK (this one is trying to "remember" what was the first close price at the moment of new bar creation)

simple_alerts_-_camisa_2.mq4

camisa:
not working well:

I have a renko bar that opened at 1.5330, price retraced to 1.5324 which would be more than 5 pips but message on top of chart says: current price difference is: -1 pips (and not -6 pips)

I think the alert is using open of n-1 to calculate instead of open of nth bar?

Interpolate & mtf these indicators

noda.mq4volume_flow_indicator.mq4

Hi Mladen can you please make adjustments to these indicators to allow MTF and Interpolate.

Thankyou

Files:

Momentum Directional 2

Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Please could you add Alerts and Arrows to this new "gem"; I must agree with you that it shows tremendous potential and let's hope it does not just stay at "potential".

Much appreciate you.

Best wishes.

mladen:
jorgka

Here you go

regards

Mladen

Cheers mate

Here is another one the convert please Mladen for Interpolate / MTF.

Cheers Again

Jorgka

ValeoFX

Here you go With alerts and arrows (and adjustable gap, of course). Hre is an example with a bit longer momentum period (30 in this case) with appropriate arrows

momentum_-_directional_2_-_alerts_amp_arraows.mq4

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Please could you add Alerts and Arrows to this new "gem"; I must agree with you that it shows tremendous potential and let's hope it does not just stay at "potential".

Much appreciate you.

Best wishes.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go With alerts and arrows (and adjustable gap, of course). Hre is an example with a bit longer momentum period (30 in this case) with appropriate arrows

momentum_-_directional_2_-_alerts_amp_arraows.mq4

regards

Mladen

==============

Good morning Mladen,

As always deeply indebted to you and appreciating having such expertise available to me.

Best wishes.

Reason: