Elite indicators :) - page 417

pinkkrebs1

Even though it is s decompiled code end even though I told that I will not look into decompiled code, I took a look and all you have to do is find a valid Ehlers fisher transform indicator (there are quite a few correctly coded here on TSD). The one you posted is the classical "Solar wind" indicator (here is a thread with some explanation about it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) Alerts on a Solar winds indicator are more or less worthless (believe me since once I was forced to make an EA based on it and it was anything but a successful system)

regards

Mladen

pinkkrebs1:
Merry Christmas to all and the Team at TSD!

Could you please have a look at this indicator after christmas? I would like to havetrendalt.mq4 a pop-up alert with arrows (to make a visual check) on open of a new candle when

1. the candle before closed above / under zero line

2. the candle before candle 1. closed at zero line

I don't know why but some indicator alerts don't work with my Rangebar Charts - is this alert possible with them?

Thank you

Mladen

Good morning, Mladen

happy Holidays.

Could you put 4 colors in the histogram, Leader Macd mtf?

Thanks.

sorry, didn't know that...first time and last time

Just another question regarding the Sync Filter Apz Bands: actually the alert has nothing to do with the dots? Is this right? What i mean is: the alert appears when price penetrates the bands and not when the dot appears...

pinkkrebs

mladen:
pinkkrebs1

Even though it is s decompiled code end even though I told that I will not look into decompiled code, I took a look and all you have to do is find a valid Ehlers fisher transform indicator (there are quite a few correctly coded here on TSD). The one you posted is the classical "Solar wind" indicator (here is a thread with some explanation about it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) Alerts on a Solar winds indicator are more or less worthless (believe me since once I was forced to make an EA based on it and it was anything but a successful system)

regards

Mladen

pinkkrebs1:
sorry, didn't know that...first time and last time

Just another question regarding the Sync Filter Apz Bands: actually the alert has nothing to do with the dots? Is this right? What i mean is: the alert appears when price penetrates the bands and not when the dot appears...

pinkkrebs

Hi Pinkkrebs,

Yes you are right the dots happen when price is outside the band and starting to go back inside, the alerts when either the high/low or close penetrates the band.

"Levels"...?

Mrtools could you put the levels,... are on picture , width "Force on jurik_Histo_mtf+alerts+divergence".

Thanks.

Hi MrTools

may i request a "Dot"-Alert? Would be much more convenient with my 20 Pip Rangebars...

Thank you

mrtools:
Hi Pinkkrebs, Yes you are right the dots happen when price is outside the band and starting to go back inside, the alerts when either the high/low or close penetrates the band.

TPL, ...Mrtools ..,post 4317

Could you, be kind enough to create and put on the pag. Web a "TPL", for the post ...#4317?

Thank you.

FATL SATL Oscillator

Guys is it possible to make FATL SATL Oscillator like DWMA Oscillator?

nodp53:
Guys is it possible to make FATL SATL Oscillator like DWMA Oscillator?

Hi Nodp,

That combination is Stlm, think this version is like Dwma Oscillator.

stlm_histo_on_jurik.mq4

Files:

i was wondering if any coder coukd make a simple on chart candle indicator.if a candle closes in it's upper half of it's range, color the candle green. if the candle closes in the lower half of it's range, color ir red thanks in advance!

Reason: