Elite indicators :) - page 425

ValeoFX

Here is that version of macd with all the rest of averages (total of 18 averages) added to it (DEMA too) for now. Methods that can be used are described in parameters so no need to post here the whole e list of those averages methods

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please could you add a Double-EMA value to this "Averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence" for me?

The "averages MACD - alerts & arrows" has that option and I find it better.

Thanking you in advance.

Would you kindly look at my request to "wave your magic wand" over my posted RSi-M5 on the previous page, plse? (Post #4382)

Best wishes for a great weekend.

Many thanks, Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here is that version of macd with all the rest of averages (total of 18 averages) added to it (DEMA too) for now. Methods that can be used are described in parameters so no need to post here the whole e list of those averages methods

regards

Mladen

=======================

Many thanks for your kindness, Mladen. Must appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Best personal regards.

Multi RSI ...

ValeoFX

As far as I see it is a multiple RSI (indicator that is showing up to 3 different length rsi values of chosen time frame). This one is bringing that idea to an extreme, sort of speaking. It allows you 8 different "rsi" values to be drawn in the same sub-window. Each "rsi" can have its own period and its own time frame (they do not have to be the same). "rsis" is written in quotes since you can choose between the following

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutler's rsi

Price and calculating method are common for each "rsi". It can calculate up to 8 different "rsi" values (the limitation comes from metatrader 8 drawing buffers limitation)

Here is an example with 7 different rsi values of which 1st and 4th are 1 hour rsi while the rest are 15 minute ones - different time frames on just those 2 in order to show that they can freely be "mixed"

ValeoFX:
=========

No you are "not lost" . I first asked for permission knowing full well how busy you are. I now submit it here for your kind attention.

Thanking you most sincerely.
Files:
multi_rsi.gif  31 kb
multi_rsi.mq4  14 kb

Arrows for crossing of MA plse

mladen:
ValeoFX

regards

Mladen

==================

Excellent as usual Mladen and again thanking you. Please would you mind just adding the Arrows for when the MACD is crossed by the MA?

Thanks in advance.

Brilliant...

mladen:
ValeoFX

As far as I see it is a multiple RSI (indicator that is showing up to 3 different length rsi values of chosen time frame). This one is bringing that idea to an extreme, sort of speaking. It allows you 8 different "rsi" values to be drawn in the same sub-window. Each "rsi" can have its own period and its own time frame (they do not have to be the same). "rsis" is written in quotes since you can choose between the following

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutler's rsi

Price and calculating method are common for each "rsi". It can calculate up to 8 different "rsi" values (the limitation comes from metatrader 8 drawing buffers limitation)

Here is an example with 7 different rsi values of which 1st and 4th are 1 hour rsi while the rest are 15 minute ones - different time frames on just those 2 in order to show that they can freely be "mixed"

============================

Thank you so much, Maestro! You are absolutely brilliant. This is an exceptional gift!

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Best regards,

Report back...

mladen:
ValeoFX

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutler's rsi

Hi Mladen,

This indicator is like handing a brand new Ferrari to a 16 yr old - way too potent for both of us meaning the kid and me with this indicator.

All I wanted is for you to "make over" my existing one so that it does not refresh every hour; that way I can see all the action for the entire day, but right now when it switches I lose the value of hind-sight when I look back at my entries for the day by day end.

Please could I ask you to see if you could do that for me on my indicator while I try and get to grips with the Ferrari-child.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

Thx for responding

mladen:
ValeoFX

If I understand correctly what are you trying t do, you should set the interpolate parameter to false in mtf mode.

Other than that, not refreshing in multi time frame mode all the bars belonging to target time frame bar would cause repainting and I would rather not do that to a code. I saw some attempts to "reconstruct" multi time frame values for each lower time frame bar (and I have made some) but those are approximations ... so, we are stuck with keris way r interpolated way for now (and frankly I prefer it that way)

regards

Mladen

===================

Thanks Mladen, I accept the explanation as I understand fully what you are saying. The indicator in itself is brilliant.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

If I understand correctly what are you trying t do, you should set the interpolate parameter to false in mtf mode.

Other than that, not refreshing in multi time frame mode all the bars belonging to target time frame bar would cause repainting and I would rather not do that to a code. I saw some attempts to "reconstruct" multi time frame values for each lower time frame bar (and I have made some) but those are approximations ... so, we are stuck with keris way or interpolated way for now (and frankly I prefer it that way)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:

Hi Mladen,

This indicator is like handing a brand new Ferrari to a 16 yr old - way too potent for both of us meaning the kid and me with this indicator.

All I wanted is for you to "make over" my existing one so that it does not refresh every hour; that way I can see all the action for the entire day, but right now when it switches I lose the value of hind-sight when I look back at my entries for the day by day end.

Please could I ask you to see if you could do that for me on my indicator while I try and get to grips with the Ferrari-child.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

Projected Fibonacci Targets Indicator request

Hello, can anybody program a PFT indicator based on this article Ensign Software - Article: Projected Fibonacci Targets ?

It looks similar to this

Try it out, maybe that is what you are looking for (it has some extra stuff - coded it a long time ago, so those were the things I was interested then (it can show 2 last fibo retracements, alerts on levels touches, candles where the high-low prices touches levels, ...)). Even though its name is "retracement" from what I see on that site they look similar

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hello, can anybody program a PFT indicator based on this article Ensign Software - Article: Projected Fibonacci Targets ?
Files:
fibo.gif  27 kb
Reason: