Elite indicators :) - page 425

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Thank You Mladen. Sorry, I did not attach the picture last time.

I am looking for the labels something like the attached picture. Since SuperTrend is multiframe, when I place 3 times for 3 different timeframes, I would like to see the labels as attached picture. The attached picture is using MTF MovingAverage V1 that I have attached in the previous post.

Regards,

tradepar
brax64
brax64  

Hi Mladen,

could you please make this indicator MTF and Interpolate?

Thank you!!!

Regards

Files:
hlv.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

brax64,

Here you go

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

could you please make this indicator MTF and Interpolate?

Thank you!!!

Regards
Files:
hlv_mtf.mq4 11 kb
pinkkrebs1
pinkkrebs1  

Wonderful indicator needs alert

Hi

first post here....

found this indicator (insync index) in this thread - could you please make an alert for zero crosses and OB/OS - Levels (current candle and closed candle)?

My dreams would come true

insync_index.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pinkkrebs1,

Here you go then :):) insync_index_-_alerts.mq4

It is alerting on both : zero line cross as well as overbought / oversold levels reached (it will alert on every overbought / oversold level hit for the first time, if it retraces and than hits the level again, it will alert again regardless of the "direction" of the hit

regards

Mladen

pinkkrebs1:
Hi

first post here....

found this indicator (insync index) in this thread - could you please make an alert for zero crosses and OB/OS - Levels (current candle and closed candle)?

My dreams would come true

insync_index.mq4
pinkkrebs1
pinkkrebs1  

Thank you!

halvardu
halvardu  

Hi Mladen..

Is it possible to get this indicator with candlesticks instead of Bar chart??

Regards

Halvard

mladen:
Here you go

One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Super trend 3

Halvard,

Here you go Decided to call it Super trend 3 and to include all the options that were added lately. If you wish it to show candles keep the BodyWidthgreater than WickWidth. If they are the same, you are going to get bars (setting different colors for body and wick can give interesting results in the case when widths are the same). You can still choose if you want bars / candles and lines visible or not at all. If you do not want the label to display anything, just enter empty string in the LabelTextparameter.

supertrend__3.mq4

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen..

Is it possible to get this indicator with candlesticks instead of Bar chart??

Regards

Halvard
Files:
st_3.gif 23 kb
halvardu
halvardu  

Thanks alot Mladen

Best regards

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard,

Here you go

Decided to call it Super trend 3 and to include all the options that were added lately. If you wish it to show candles keep the BodyWidthgreater than WickWidth. If they are the same, you are going to get bars (setting different colors for body and wick can give interesting results in the case when widths are the same). You can still choose if you want bars / candles and lines visible or not at all. If you do not want the label to display anything, just enter empty string in the LabelTextparameter.

supertrend__3.mq4

regards

Mladen
tradepar
tradepar  
mladen:
Here you go

One explanation : when 2 or more indicators are trying to draw bars on the same chart, the top most is visible if the width of all bars is the same (it is due to the nature of how metatrader histogram is drawn). If you wish some visibility of all the lowest should be the widest and so on ...

regards

Mladen

Thank You very much Mladen. You rock.