Elite indicators :) - page 430

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And what exactly would the "all bands" be?

bebeshel:
Thanks,

Mladen, could you make the same "All bands 2" ?

Thanks.
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

Like "Bollinger Bands", choose Average 0 to 16 type, Stand. Deviation 2, Average choose?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

AllAverages bands on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (I think it has been posted elsewhere too, but this is the first post I have found it on)

bebeshel:
Like "Bollinger Bands", choose Average 0 to 16 type, Stand. Deviation 2, Average choose? Thanks
William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
Like "Bollinger Bands", choose Average 0 to 16 type, Stand. Deviation 2, Average choose? Thanks

About 4 posts down from where Mladen said is another version.

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

If you look at the pictures you will see that there is a difference between these two bands 12 type = 7 periods, dev 2, ... ? ... I know ... are not made for you.

all_bands.mq4

allaverages_v2.5_amp_bands.mq4

At the time : 21/12/2011, time 22:00

So, for this reason I asked you to do other, I have more confidence in your indicators.

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools

thanks, i will check it #4128.

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Averages Length and Bands Periods?

Mrtools, I like this indicator, but what is the difference between Averages Length and Bands Periods? for example if we choose different?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Use the AllAverages v2.5 & bands. It uses standard deviations for bands

bebeshel:
If you look at the pictures you will see that there is a difference between these two bands 12 type = 7 periods, dev 2, ... ? ... I know ... are not made for you.

all_bands.mq4

allaverages_v2.5_amp_bands.mq4

At the time : 21/12/2011, time 22:00

So, for this reason I asked you to do other, I have more confidence in your indicators.
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

ok, thanks again.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
Mrtools, I like this indicator, but what is the difference between Averages Length and Bands Periods? for example if we choose different?

They are the both the same and i shouldn't have done them that way to save any confusion, this is corrected version.

averages__bands_corrected.mq4