"ergodic cci Non Lag channel"

Mrtools, could you make this indicator :

"ergodic cci Non Lag channel"

Thanks, and

Merry Christmas,... , to all members.

hazelj80
hazelj80  

RSI trendline indicator?

hello, is there anybody that can program thisind-td-demark-3-1_eng.mq4 demark indicator here to draw it's trend line on the standard mt4 RSI indicator in the indicator window for RSI?

thank in advance

Edit: never mind. found one in the free section that i wanted!

Hercs
Hercs  

Blessed Christmas

Dear Mladen,

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on me in particular, but this community at large, over this last year. May you and your family anjoy the Blessings and Peace from God almighty.

Sincerely,

Hercs
Hercs  

Blessed Christmas MrTools

Dear MrTools and family,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your assistance during this past year.Much appreciated as always.

Sincerely,

Hercs
Hercs  

Blessed Christma ND

Dear ND,

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas. Thank you for your support this past year.

Sincerely,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I wish to all celebrating it a Merry Christmas and a very, very best of all new years.

Mladen

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to All!!!!!!!!!!

pinkkrebs1
pinkkrebs1  

Merry Christmas + Request

Merry Christmas to all and the Team at TSD!

Could you please have a look at this indicator after christmas? I would like to havetrendalt.mq4 a pop-up alert with arrows (to make a visual check) on open of a new candle when

1. the candle before closed above / under zero line

2. the candle before candle 1. closed at zero line

I don't know why but some indicator alerts don't work with my Rangebar Charts - is this alert possible with them?

Thank you

Files:
trendalt.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pinkkrebs1

Even though it is s decompiled code end even though I told that I will not look into decompiled code, I took a look and all you have to do is find a valid Ehlers fisher transform indicator (there are quite a few correctly coded here on TSD). The one you posted is the classical "Solar wind" indicator (here is a thread with some explanation about it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) Alerts on a Solar winds indicator are more or less worthless (believe me since once I was forced to make an EA based on it and it was anything but a successful system)

regards

Mladen

pinkkrebs1:
Merry Christmas to all and the Team at TSD!

Could you please have a look at this indicator after christmas? I would like to havetrendalt.mq4 a pop-up alert with arrows (to make a visual check) on open of a new candle when

1. the candle before closed above / under zero line

2. the candle before candle 1. closed at zero line

I don't know why but some indicator alerts don't work with my Rangebar Charts - is this alert possible with them?

Thank you