Developers told me that the emails are sent, but will ask them again

Thanks Mladen

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Developers told me that the emails are sent, but will ask them again

I am sorry to distrubing you Mladen

However,

If the notification mail were sent to me, so either I received in inbox of Junk folder, but it is not there at all, so if the hotmail refused to receive and deliver these mails to me, under any circumstances, TSD must get notification undelivered mail !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, would you mind adding bar and histo versions as well as MTF with quadratic interpolation and arrows options to StepMaPDF 4. I would appreciate. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is the multi time frame version first : stepma_pdf_4_mtf.ex4

PS: in my opinion, due to the nature of step ma pdf indicator (periods of same values), quadratic interpolation would distort that part of the indicator (it would try to "round" values even in places where it does not need it at all), and that is why it is not added to it

PPS: upper example is working in current time frame. Lower example is working in 30 minute time frame (it is a multi time frame example)

Mohamad Zafir Nadzri
Mohamad Zafir Nadzri  

Hi, mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to have same scale of moving average in tsi indicator?

Thank you

zaf

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zafmy:
Hi, mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to have same scale of moving average in tsi indicator?

Thank you

zaf

zaf

You mean to use some other averages instead of ema it is using for calculation?

Mohamad Zafir Nadzri
Mohamad Zafir Nadzri  
mladen:
zaf You mean to use some other averages instead of ema it is using for calculation?

I'm sorry, my mistake...

I'm try to find any solution like attachment.

another question : your Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence 2.02 nmc ; the Period 3 is moving average right?.

thank you

zaf

talaate
talaate  

Dear mladen

Please look to this post, since I am not notified anymore and I am using refreshing method to follow the different thread, hope you or Mrtools help about this request.

Also, I am impressed with your post

mladen:
Kiko

Here is the multi time frame version first : stepma_pdf_4_mtf.ex4

PS: in my opinion, due to the nature of step ma pdf indicator (periods of same values), quadratic interpolation would distort that part of the indicator (it would try to "round" values even in places where it does not need it at all), and that is why it is not added to it

PPS: upper example is working in current time frame. Lower example is working in 30 minute time frame (it is a multi time frame example)

This indicator looks very nice, hope during the subsequent versions to add arrows (and lines in case of histogram version) with onfirstbar option

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zafmy:
I'm sorry, my mistake...

I'm try to find any solution like attachment.

another question : your Blau - ergodic tsi & divergence 2.02 nmc ; the Period 3 is moving average right?.

thank you

zaf

zaf

Period 3 is used for the signal line (it is an ema too)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hi Mladen Would you make it as histogram

OK

Will be done

Mohamad Zafir Nadzri
Mohamad Zafir Nadzri  
mladen:
zaf Period 3 is used for the signal line (it is an ema too)

Thanks for your confirmation..

zaf