Elite indicators :) - page 426

JCharts-Request for indicator

Mladen,

Could you fuse these 2 indicators into one?

I want the Market Statistics to be fed,not by price,but by the Tick VWAP,with number of Ticks selectable by user(as it is now).

Additionally,I suggest you take a look at the code of Tick VWAP,sometimes it gives a flat line,that,after refreshing the chart goes back to the real average.

Basically I want to apply the market statistics to a 5 ticks chart(number of ticks selectable by user) and check the basic assumptions of J-Charts,I believe unifying the 2 indicators will do the job.

Regards

S

Files:

Just a small reminder

ValeoFX:
==================

Please would you mind just adding the Arrows for when the MACD is crossed by the MA?

Thanks in advance.

=======================

Hi Mladen,

May I just respectfully remind you of my request for an additional feature to the new indicator as per #Post 4402?

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here you go Just one explanation : which kind of arrows you are going to get depends on alertsOnZeroCross parameter. If it is set t true, arrows on macd zero line cross will be displayed. If it is set to false then arrows on macd - signal line crosses will be displayed. Gaps control include3d already

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
=======================

Hi Mladen,

May I just respectfully remind you of my request for an additional feature to the new indicator as per #Post 4402?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Just one explanation : which kind of arrows you are going to get depends on alertsOnZeroCross parameter. If it is set t true, arrows on macd zero line cross will be displayed. If it is set to false then arrows on macd - signal line crosses will be displayed. Gaps control include3d already

regards

Mladen

==================

Thanks so much Mladen, you remain a Star.

Best wishes.

Adaptive atr channel ...

In the December 2011 issue of TASC there is an article about "Adjustable bands Z test". According to the author, adjustable bands are calculated as :

ABZ’ = MA (Efficacy ratio) + Stdev(Efficacy ratio)

where the explanation for "Efficacy ratio" is the following :

For the efficacy ratio, I use a ratio of the 34-day standard

deviation for the long-term indicator over a six-day standard

deviation for the short-term indicator

However I tried to use that described "Efficacy ratio" it was not giving any meaningful result in forex (maybe it works for stocks, but I was after a "universal" indicator that works on all). So, since I was failing to make that one decided to make something similar, but the other way : model for adapting part is taken from Perry Kaufman's efficiency ratio (modified for the purpose of this indicator) and bands are not built by using standard deviation but average true range.

Each part is adaptive : middle line becomes a kind of adaptive ema while average true range is adaptive in calculation too, so it is an "all adaptive" indicator. In this particular indicator I made a choice to make it "trendy" instead of fast (usually adaptive is associated with making something faster, but in this case I wanted to keep speed when "trend" changes and then keeping it smooth when the trend is steady) It is achieved with very fast calculating periods adapting (basic ema calculation allows fractional periods, and that it was perfect to use in this one). Here is an example how the calculating periods change :

and for the same periods from above, see how smooth the resulting atr channel is :

PS: it can be used as a breakout indicator, depending on the atr multiplier. I used 1 "adaptive average true range" as default channel bands since it seems to give good results for breakout way of trading

Files:

period converter x 3

I enclose the standard period converter script. I put it in the 'experts' folder and use as an expert advisor to produce an offline chart (e.g., 3H). Is it possible to change the code so that it will produce three offline charts instead of one?

Files:

A small hiccup..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Just one explanation : which kind of arrows you are going to get depends on alertsOnZeroCross parameter. If it is set t true, arrows on macd zero line cross will be displayed. If it is set to false then arrows on macd - signal line crosses will be displayed. Gaps control include3d already

regards

Mladen

===============

Sorry Mladen, entirely MY fault! I do apologise for the false alarm. I deleted the entire request regarding the Arrows.

Thanks again.

wojtek.paul

I am afraid that due to the way it work (an endless loop in which it writes the values) it can not be converted to do more than one offline chart (metatrader must do the "time sharing", which means you have to open 3 charts and attach the script to each with different settings in order to get 3 offline charts)

wojtek.paul:
I enclose the standard period converter script. I put it in the 'experts' folder and use as an expert advisor to produce an offline chart (e.g., 3H). Is it possible to change the code so that it will produce three offline charts instead of one?

Mladen, OK, thanks a lot for your reply and the explanation!

ATR Risk calculater based on adaptiv ATR

Mladen, is it possible to make a ATR risk calculator based on adaptive ATR?

Thanx a Lot

Nod

Reason: