Elite indicators :) - page 419

hazelj80

This is it. Added line at the middle of the previous bar. Time ofset is not apliable to this indicator since it works on strictly currentbar. Hence the line is drawn in the midpoint of the previous bar + LineExtend bars to the left

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
thanks mladen! is there a way to add options for the price bar indicator to draw a line through the midpoint of the previous bar and a GMT offset for the D1 bars?

cc_at_s_v2-1 indicator

Hi mladen,

When i attached this indicator to the fxpro AUDUSD/CADJPY/AUDJPY/EURAUD currency charts and each of the respective currency pair selected to detect when they cross, there is nothing shown on the chart. EURUSD/EURJPY/EURGBP/GBPUSD/GBPJPY charts do show correctly.

Can you rectify them to show correctly on the charts. Also make the indicator to recognize different currency pairs with suffix or prefix, e.g. fxprimus ecn with suffix like EURUSD-.

Thanks in advance.

taipan99

Files:

CCFp & alerts indicator

Hi mladen,

Appreciate you could modify this indicator to nrp and mtf with alerts when each of the selected currency pair crosses. Also make the indicator recognizes suffix & prefix of the currency pairs.

Thanks in advance.

CCFp & alerts indicator was programmed for elite section. We determine which values cross we wish to monitor with alertsFor parameter. By default it is set to "EURUSD" but we can set it to any of the used currencies combination. Also, we can make even combinations which do not exist. For example we can make it alert on "USDEUR" in which case it will alert when USD crosses EUR up or down while in the regular combination ("EURUSD") the main one would be EUR. That way all the 64 possible combinations are covered. If we set the alertsFor to "" (empty) it will use the current chart symbol.

Files:

taipan99

As far as that indicator is concerned, this one is the correct one. In the one you posted someone deleted the code for the symbols you are talking about. This one is the correct one regarding calculations and mtf handling. Added symbols prefix and suffix handling, so it can handle all the chosen symbols correctly

As far as the labels for buy and sell are concerned in it, it has an error (error in logic) which "overwrites" previous alerts (it is actually signaling the last symbol tested, not all the ones tested) It is impossible to write out all possible signals from by and sell in just 2 labels (there can be more than 2 signals in the same time) hence it is left out in this one

regards

Mladen

taipan99:
Hi mladen,

When i attached this indicator to the fxpro AUDUSD/CADJPY/AUDJPY/EURAUD currency charts and each of the respective currency pair selected to detect when they cross, there is nothing shown on the chart. EURUSD/EURJPY/EURGBP/GBPUSD/GBPJPY charts do show correctly.

Can you rectify them to show correctly on the charts. Also make the indicator to recognize different currency pairs with suffix or prefix, e.g. fxprimus ecn with suffix like EURUSD-.

Thanks in advance.

taipan99
Files:
ccfp_mtf.mq4  20 kb

mladen:
taipan99

As far as that indicator is concerned, this one is the correct one. In the one you posted someone deleted the code for the symbols you are talking about. This one is the correct one regarding calculations and mtf handling. Added symbols prefix and suffix handling, so it can handle all the chosen symbols correctly

As far as the labels for buy and sell are concerned in it, it has an error (error in logic) which "overwrites" previous alerts (it is actually signaling the last symbol tested, not all the ones tested) It is impossible to write out all possible signals from by and sell in just 2 labels (there can be more than 2 signals in the same time) hence it is left out in this one

regards

Mladen

You are quick in solving my problem. Thank you very much.

mladen:
taipan99

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen, the indicator that you are posted did not include alert, appreciate include the indicator with the same alert and email alert as per the one posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

taipan99

This one is interesting one There is all in all, 64 possible kind of alerts if I am correct (any currency can cross any currency and it has to know if it is up or down for any of the possible combination) I tested it and it seems to be working OK. Maybe you are just going to get too much alerts (since in the times of sudden price changes they all seem t cross each other )

regards

Mladen

taipan99:
Hi Mladen, the indicator that you are posted did not include alert, appreciate include the indicator with the same alert and email alert as per the one posted. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Files:

mladen:
taipan99

This one is interesting one

There is all in all, 64 possible kind of alerts if I am correct (any currency can cross any currency and it has to know if it is up or down for any of the possible combination) I tested it and it seems to be working OK. Maybe you are just going to get too much alerts (since in the times of sudden price changes they all seem t cross each other )

regards

Mladen

Thank you for your advice and I will take note of it. Thanks a zillion and happy new year 2012.

"rsx + ma + tma abands mtf+divergence"

Good night, Mladen

could you add mtf, and divergence in this indicator?

rsx__ma__tma_abands.mq4

Thanks.

Files:

bebeshel

If I am not mistaken, there is already a version of rsx with divergences. In this one the only logical spot to which the divergence could be applied is rsx value, so as far as I see, a case of rsx divergences is already covered

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Good night, Mladen

could you add mtf, and divergence in this indicator?

rsx__ma__tma_abands.mq4

Thanks.
Reason: