Elite indicators :) - page 389

traderduke
traderduke  

Mrtools

Thank You! I get Close but no cigar.

Ray

mrtools:
Ray looks like its fixed and put it on a chart and the mtf and alerts are working, removed one of the extra call outs using the trend buffer, then added the trend buffer to the mtf call out, you were very close!
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This one is not a revolutionary indicator, but it is more an "eye opener"

To conclude : here is a comparison of default 1 (PowerSlow parameter) 2 (Powerfast parameter) with default metatrader built in momentum indicator. Those powers are also corresponding to what is known as Jurik velocity indicator

To speed it up use bigger numbers for slow and fast parameters, to slow them down use smaller numbers. Powers can be fractional, so any combination is possible. Here is a comparison of 1,2 to 2,5 powers :

PS: if slow power is set to be greater than fast power, inverted values are calculated (like this) Decided to leave it like that (no parameter checking and inverting is done in that case) so that if someone wants to play with inverted values he/she can

PPS: when comparing this indicator to metatrader versions of "velocity" bare in mind that all the velocity indicators for metatrader I have saw are calculating period+1 momentum and not a period momentum as they should

Files:
smm_0.gif 23 kb
smm_1.gif 23 kb
smm_2.gif 23 kb
traderduke
traderduke  

Mrtools or mladen

I'm working with Basket indicators. How can I get the Alert to show the "Close value" which as you can see is quite different from the normal "Bid".

Here is the code:

message = StringConcatenate(Symbol()," tf-",(Period())," at ",

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert "+" Close -"+DoubleToStr(Close, Digits)+" FastMA -"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+" HeatMap Breakout---",doWhat);

if (alertsMessage) Alert(message);

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Ichimoku breakout "),message);

if (alertsSound) PlaySound("son*****7.mp3");

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray

brax64
brax64  

traderduke ,

try "DoubleToStr(Close

[0]

, Digits)"

my 2 cents... hope it will works...

Regards

traderduke:
Mrtools or mladen

I'm working with Basket indicators. How can I get the Alert to show the "Close value" which as you can see is quite different from the normal "Bid".

Here is the code:

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert "+" Close -"+DoubleToStr(Close, Digits)+" FastMA -"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Ichimoku breakout "),message);

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray
William Snyder
William Snyder  
traderduke:
Mrtools or mladen

Here is the code:

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray

Ray maybe try something like this, but not for sure.

double prc = iMA(Symbol(),0,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

prc1 = DoubleToStr(prc,Digits);

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert at",+DoubleToStr(prc1, Digits)+," FastMA =

"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)+,

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+, "HeatMap Breakout---",doWhat);

traderduke
traderduke  

brax64 & mrtools

The Close[0] fixed it.

Thanks you

Ray

brax64:
traderduke ,

try "DoubleToStr(Close

[0]

, Digits)"

my 2 cents... hope it will works...

Regards
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Regression channels (one more )

3 types of channel that can be calculated (calculatingModeparameter):
0 - "simple" channel calculated on close and standard deviations channels

1 - instead of calculating one channel it calculates 2 : of high (with deviations of high added to high channel) and of low (with deviations of low subtracted to get low channel)

2 - close but the deviations are like in for calculatingMode 1

When calculating mode 1, extrapolation can "do" things like this :

Don't worry : it is normal since the "prediction" of high and low channel may differ that much and it is only normal that cases like that can happen. Normal (expected) behavior is like this, but since it is really 2 channels case, I rather like the previous case too

Just as a reminder : degree 1 is linear regression channel (with possible "prediction" in this case) and then it calculates similar as the indicator with similar name made by KimIV. Other than that (degree different than 1) you are leaving the "ground" of linear regression To turn the "prediction" of, set the futureBarsparameter to 0. Maximal number of future bars is internally limited to bars (calculated bars determined by barsparameter).

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
TepeFinans
TepeFinans  

Disparity İndex

Hi Mladen

Disparity İndex

MTF

Zero Line Alert

Divergence

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TepeFinans

Here you go

Just one explanation : when in mtf mode, divergences are drawn by target time frame not the current time frame. So you might have a bar or two difference in the line beginning and end (like on the example picture - depending on lower frame data) since the higher time frame high an low are used for divergences. In short : it is showing the exact times of of peaks of the higher time frame in mtf mode to draw objects not the lower time frame peaks. When working in regular (non mtf mode) mode, it uses current chart times

regards

Mladen

TepeFinans:
Hi Mladen

Disparity İndex

MTF

Zero Line Alert

Divergence

Thanks

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

san4x
san4x  

mladen,

I have an indicator that draws a histogram, and I am looking for a way to "auto scale" the vertical axis by taking the max and min of the last 20 bars.

Is there a way to do this?

I've tried by adding two (invisible) buffers and a loop (reset buffers, count min and max over last 20 bars), but no luck.

Cheers and thanks in advance,

San.