Elite indicators :) - page 960

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can you edit the alert because the indicator dosnt show with pair the alert is for . so for now i just get a email with the text , direction changed to up and no more .

Thanks .

double_ema_crossover_with_arrow_and_email.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator uses future values (repaints)

Do you still want the alert to be changed?

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator uses future values (repaints)

Do you still want the alert to be changed?

No its fine , thanks for the heads up !

michaelB
michaelB  
traderduke:
mladen I can't seem to control the BUY & Selling sprees of this EA. The basic EA works on most iCustom. its your Lukas but I added trend and maybe that's the problem. Can you take a look at ??

regarding the RK-ml-lukas1 indicator from that post--

When I attach this indicator to a chart, the signals show as X's.

and yet the source contains DRAW_ARROW codes of 233 and 234 which should show arrows.

There's probably an easy explanation that I'm overlooking.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
michaelB:
regarding the RK-ml-lukas1 indicator from that post--

When I attach this indicator to a chart, the signals show as X's.

and yet the source contains DRAW_ARROW codes of 233 and 234 which should show arrows.

There's probably an easy explanation that I'm overlooking.

michaelB

The thing is that the SetIndexStyle() function does not set the type of the arrow too. The proper way to do that would be like this :

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY,2); SetIndexArrow(0, 233);

SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY,2); SetIndexArrow(1, 234);

but, as you can see, someone commented out the SetIndexArrow() part in the code

gallery
gallery  

Hi, would you mind updating this with new averages and prices. "Cloud" filled/empty option possibility too please.

Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, would you mind updating this with new averages and prices. "Cloud" filled/empty option possibility too please. Kiko

Kiko

I do not understand the "cloud" part

Can you explain it a bit more?

gallery
gallery  

mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks.

Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Ok. Will be done

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is a version with all that (and updated moving averages too (50 types, along with 18 types of prices) : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc.mq4

gallery
gallery  
mladen:
Kiko Here is a version with all that (and updated moving averages too (50 types, along with 18 types of prices) : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc.mq4

mladen, Great! many thanks.

Kiko