Various - page 9

"Rsx on Jurik double smooth",

Mr Tools, I looked yesterday evening " Rsx on Jurik double smooth" but not found

Only, "rsx on Jurik smooth" and "rsx on Jurik smooth-1 ", both in graph out the same, you could put "Rsx on Jurik double smooth", or rather a "TPL"with the image?

We would greatly appreciate

Thanks

bebeshel:
Mr Tools, I looked yesterday evening " Rsx on Jurik double smooth" but not found

Only, "rsx on Jurik smooth" and "rsx on Jurik smooth-1 ", both in graph out the same, you could put "Rsx on Jurik double smooth", or rather a "TPL"with the image?

We would greatly appreciate

Thanks

Here's rsx on jurik double smooth

Mrtools,

May you put on page, 2 indicators that represent the bands on the chart, and setarile for indicators.

Thanks

Setting for "alb TriangularMA centered abands alerts 3 "

If i want in H1 chart price tu put, H4 of "alb TriangularMA centered abands alerts 3" what i have to do ??

Thanks.

Thanks, MrTools!

Thank you , sir , for the rapid answer.

mrtools:
Volatility Quality-Stridsman on jurik with mtf and alerts, Thanks to Mladen for fixing my mtf mistake.Doesn't look like much till you use it on mtf, on this M30 chart VQ is set to H4 timeframe.

Hi, MrTools

Please Post The candle Indicator As Seen In This Chart

Thanks

vishal gandhi:
Hi, MrTools

Please Post The candle Indicator As Seen In This Chart

Thanks

Hi Vishal,

The indicator is called TTM SSA Bars Alerts-1 its uses SSA of Price indicator which uses library libSSA.dll everything you should be able to find on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

know the TTM SSA Bars's link is on the last page and about 2 pages up is everything else's links.

ps) sorry for not posting it but if i remember right i probably have posted it about 3 times, in various places in elite and advanced, just can't remember where exactly, one more thing forgot to add Mladen made a new libSSA file that IMHO is better, so you might want to look for that on that page.

Hi mrtools,

can i ask what are those bands and cnel indicators on your chart ?

mrtools:
Here's the version with arrows.
Reason: