TD Sequential 2010 - page 4

Best regards

Doc

Regards

Doc

Best regards

Doc

Hi,

I downloaded all indi/s on this post but i can't get it to work (non)

i found on the code of Doc Sequential that required some other indicators

precision trend

Trend_tool_bars

price channel stop bars

ma bars simo

cci bars simo

where i can find this all ?

Regards,

luckySword:
Hi,

I downloaded all indi/s on this post but i can't get it to work (non)

i found on the code of Doc Sequential that required some other indicators

precision trend

Trend_tool_bars

price channel stop bars

ma bars simo

cci bars simo

where i can find this all ?

Regards,

Here they are :

regards

Mladen

profitrader,

You need all the indicators from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180100

Also, since some browsers are renaming files when downloading them, be careful not to save them under some different name - the names must stay exactly the same (otherwise you have to change the names in this part of the code :

double ptValue1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"precision trend",PrecisionTrend.avgPeriod,PrecisionTrend.sensitivity,0,i);

double ptValue2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"precision trend",PrecisionTrend.avgPeriod,PrecisionTrend.sensitivity,1,i);

if (ptValue1>ptValue2)

currentState += 1;

else currentState -= 1;

double ttbValue1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"Trend_tool_bars",TrendToolBars.Length,0,i);

if (ttbValue1 == 1)

currentState += 1;

else currentState -= 1;

double pcValue1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"price channel stop bars",PriceChannel.ChannelPeriod,PriceChannel.Risk,0,i);

if (pcValue1>=0)

currentState += 1;

else currentState -= 1;

double mabValue1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"ma bars simo",MaBars.MA_Period,MaBars.MA_Mode,0,i);

double mabValue2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"ma bars simo",MaBars.MA_Period,MaBars.MA_Mode,2,i);

if (mabValue1 == 1 || mabValue2 == 1)

currentState += 1;

else currentState -= 1;

double cciValue1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"cci bars simo",CciBars.PeriodCCI,CciBars.CCI_OB,CciBars.CCI_OS,0,i);

double cciValue2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"cci bars simo",CciBars.PeriodCCI,CciBars.CCI_OB,CciBars.CCI_OS,2,i);

if (cciValue1 == 1 || cciValue2 == 1)

currentState += 1;

else currentState -= 1;

the names of the additional indicators needed by this one are marked red

regards

mladen

Hello Doc and Mladen,

This is an old thread. I nevertheless just tried it out. So, I hope I did it all correctly: I put the 5 indicators above in the experts/indicators folder. I then applied the DOC Sequential Bars indicator to my chart. However I find that wherever the colour indicates a possible trend change, it simply matches in almost all cases a Heikin Ashi reversal stick/ doji. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to activate the above indicators somehow for the Doc Sequential Bars to work...or is it simply a more complicated method to arrive to the same conclusion as Hekin Ashi/reversal bars/dojis?

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel

Frankly I did not check the work of that indicator that thoroughly. If you have all the indicators in the indicators folder than you are doing all correctly, so I guess that you are right about the rest too

regards

Mladen

dakiki:
Hello Doc and Mladen,

This is an old thread. I nevertheless just tried it out. So, I hope I did it all correctly: I put the 5 indicators above in the experts/indicators folder. I then applied the DOC Sequential Bars indicator to my chart. However I find that wherever the colour indicates a possible trend change, it simply matches in almost all cases a Heikin Ashi reversal stick/ doji. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to activate the above indicators somehow for the Doc Sequential Bars to work...or is it simply a more complicated method to arrive to the same conclusion as Hekin Ashi/reversal bars/dojis?

Thank you,

Daniel

:):)

That one is a "composite" indicator and since it uses 5 custom indicators it tends to be heavy on your PC. The advice I always say is to limit the number of bars in the chart to 5000, and avoid posting this one on multiple charts (on 5 charts you have a total of 30 indicators running when you attach them to each chart) Even though the number of bars usually calculated by the doc-sequential itself is only 2 some of the sub-indicators can add to PC usage a lot

dakiki:
Actually on further testing, I do like this indicator! The only thing is it for some reason particularily CPU intensive since my computer started making louder noises since I attached it to 5 charts? Sofar all your indicators never had this problem!

Actually on further testing, I do very much like this indicator! It gives very good early warning for trend changes, and then confirms them when they happened.

The only thing is, it is for some reason particularily CPU intensive since my computer started making louder noises since I attached it to 5 charts. Sofar all your indicators never had this problem!

I would really appreciate if you could look through the code of the Doc Sequential Bars /+ related indicators, to see if something can be done there. I am not someone who will make any other requests, so this would be my only one!

Reason: