Daily data - page 5

no sorry I mean how to make green pips with this Indicator or how to understand this indi..

123456781:
no sorry I mean how to make green pips with this Indicator or how to understand this indi..

But you won't always get green pips. Remember, in forex there is always gonna be red pips, and you need to be aware of that...

If you read the first post of this thread you will find that I told there that "this is not an indicator, but a tool ..."

It shows what happened or is happening during the day and it shows it visually (that was the primary goal) and it also shows some data I find useful. It does not "indicate" anything and it never was meant to indicate anything. I just hated to watch zillion lines that would show all these things so decided to make it this way where it is clear what is going on during the day at a first glance and all the rest (indicators) are just blended in in with this tool.

PS: even though I am still telling that this is not an indicator, I would not neglect one part of it as an indicator : swap (after all, who but those that are selling us all these things knows better if people are buying or selling more and a swap is almost always a sure detector of the majority of trades, almost as they are showing us the volumes - the more people have to pay to go in certain direction, the more are going in that direction (and yes, it has nothing to do with demand and supply, but with shear greed) )

coding request

please, please, would someone code the current spread in that "tool" ( * * )?...i'm using an ECN brocker and this would help to watch the spread during the different market sessions...

regards

Cado

Cado

Here you go
PS: Spread is in pips

regards

Mladen

cadolino:
please, please, would someone code the current spread in that "tool" ( * * )?...i'm using an ECN brocker and this would help to watch the spread during the different market sessions...

regards

Cado
Files:
dailydata.mq4  10 kb
daily_data.gif  22 kb

thank you...

that's great!...thank you very much!...have a nice day...

regards

Cado

Very useful indicator. Thank you very match and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Great Tool.. Thanks

This is a great set of tools. Thanks a lot.

Would anybody please also add the below information to the tool set?

1. Average Daily Range of last 10 days - days should be configurable. (i.e. Daily ATR of last 10 or 20 days)

2. Distance to daily Pivot. (this could be a positive number for above Pivot; or negative for below Pivot)

3. Optional Configurable: Distances to S1, S2 and R1 and R2.

Thanks again..

Thanks to Mladen,

The one thing that would be helpful to me is if DailyData also simply showed minutes left in current candle of the tf of my chart. All the info I personally like to see would be located in a nice clean location.

Thanks again

TCT

Displaying time left of the current bar is a completely different problem (the problem is that indicator(s) do bot work if ticks are not coming in and that way you can not know the exact time till the candle expires)

Solution is to make an EA instead, but one version working like that one I posted in the elite section so I can not post it here too (it would not be fair for elite section members)

regards

Mladen

trendchangetrader:
Thanks to Mladen,

The one thing that would be helpful to me is if DailyData also simply showed minutes left in current candle of the tf of my chart. All the info I personally like to see would be located in a nice clean location.

Thanks again

TCT
Reason: