Elite indicators :) - page 277

Hi mladen,

as you can see I'm back to elite section...

First of all I want to thank you mladen for replying me while my elite account was expired.

I have a little request about the Dollar Index attached, it is good but is possible to have it in separate window in candle chart instead line chart?

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

Files:

J. Livermore - Pivotal point indicator

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to code an indicator based on Livermore's strategy adapted for forex as this article ?

SFO Magazine Article

Or if it already exists for MT4, where can I find it. I know it exists for Metastocks.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Mrtools

I have a couple problems. I solved 1 of them and need help on the others.

1. Line 108 changed buffer number froim 7 to 6.

2. The readings go as high as 4.5+ on the up but only as far as -3.5+, it seems a -1 is missing BUT I can't seem to isolate the problem.

3. SMALL matter but can't get RSI to register accuratly when below 50, seem my feable attemps.

Thanks It looks great!! I especisally love the Math addition on line 104, a neat concept.

Ray

mrtools:
Ray, This version only calling Labtrend 1-2-3-RSI , and still has AbsoluteStrength as a function, cleaned it up quite a bit and made a mtf version also just to get an idea about things , just put it on my charts now and it seems to be fine but try it out if any problems let me know, also did so more cleaning of the Labtrend indicators, should be somewhat lighter!
Files:

bulliz

At first I thought that it can not be done, but then decided to give it a try. Here is the result. Just a couple of words of explanation : the index itself is calculated from closes of 6 symbols. In order to obtain the missing open,high and low (necessary for drawing a bar) this one is calculating index of open,high and low too and those calculated values are then used. Due to different weights, the color of bars (so the open to close relation) might not be what you expect, but I was checking the math and it is as it should be so those are the values that really should be

Added some more options : the prefix and suffix are there for cases when broker uses some prefix or suffix, and in that case just enter those and the indicator will be able to correctly calculate the index. Averages can have different types then just SMA, and the rest of parameters is there to define how bars are drawn. You can choose to display the index and the bars (upper), Just index (middle) or just bars (lower) picture too

Also, in some case there might be a difference in values. That can come from a fact that this one calculates value strictly according to time and not a position (in cases when in some of the symbols a bar is missing, position calculation is going to combine data that are not belonging to same bar time wise - so this one solves that issue too)

regards

Mladen

bulliz:
Hi mladen,

as you can see I'm back to elite section...

First of all I want to thank you mladen for replying me while my elite account was expired.

I have a little request about the Dollar Index attached, it is good but is possible to have it in separate window in candle chart instead line chart?

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

mladen,

I have no words , many thanks !!!

Regards

bulliz

Here it is
A PS: in this indicator color is always the same. It does not indicate a direction, but a "historical maximum" of average true range (attached atr to example chart too in order to clarify what exactly does it do, Pivotal points indicator draws the red bars on the main chart)

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

Is it possible to code an indicator based on Livermore's strategy adapted for forex as this article ?

SFO Magazine Article

Or if it already exists for MT4, where can I find it. I know it exists for Metastocks.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Files:

Alert Needed

Hello again,

I'm almost ashamed to ask for this bit of work after looking at what you normally take on - but here we go - all I need is a simple pop up alert when the Hull bars/lines change color (at close of candle of course) showing which pair and TF - also an option to show only arrows at the crosses without the bars/lines on chart.

An email/cellphone alert would be great too if possible.

I know this is not as complex as other things here, but the system I'm using this with is making me some money and I'm happy with it.

Many thanks in advance,

PipMagnet

Files:

PipMagnet

Here you go Alerts and a choice of bars or arrows done (if you set showArrows to true it will show arrows as on picture, otherwise it will show colored bars)

regards

Mladen

pipmagnet:
Hello again,

I'm almost ashamed to ask for this bit of work after looking at what you normally take on - but here we go - all I need is a simple pop up alert when the Hull bars/lines change color (at close of candle of course) showing which pair and TF - also an option to show only arrows at the crosses without the bars/lines on chart.

An email/cellphone alert would be great too if possible.

I know this is not as complex as other things here, but the system I'm using this with is making me some money and I'm happy with it.

Many thanks in advance,

PipMagnet

traderduke:
Mrtools

I have a couple problems. I solved 1 of them and need help on the others.

1. Line 108 changed buffer number froim 7 to 6.

2. The readings go as high as 4.5+ on the up but only as far as -3.5+, it seems a -1 is missing BUT I can't seem to isolate the problem.

3. SMALL matter but can't get RSI to register accuratly when below 50, seem my feable attemps.

Thanks It looks great!! I especisally love the Math addition on line 104, a neat concept.

Ray

Not sure why i called Labtrend3 buffer# 7 instead of 6 guess i was thinking total buffers sorry about that! Anyway tried / 1000 on RSI instead of /100 to me think its working better, have trouble with normalization too. Also not sure how to do what you are asking with the RSI or exactly what you are asking about displaying RSI.

Files:

hello, i was wondering if someone could add an email alert to this indicator? i don't use it alone and i i have seen it in ST before so i know what it does. i use it in conjunction with divergences and 2 TF confirmation.

thanks in advance!

Files:
Reason: