EA: Miscellaneous Questions - Trading Strategy

#Article and Forum for Beginner & About Trading Strategy - Open

H‌ello,

‌‌I already found few articles that I will read all of them before I start to write code for my first Trading Strategy EA's.‌‌
But I think if someone ( professional coder or programmer ) will share some links about Trading Strategy like a Article or Forums with me, really that would be better for me.

T‌hanks a lot in advance.

(‌ English is not my native language )

There are a lot of strategy's.

Marco vd Heijden:

There are a lot of strategy's.

( I took break for this Topic )
Yes, of course you are right. But I meant which one would be better for me ( for beginner which is starting to write code for own first EA strategy's ).

I already read some articles some forums and still reading some articles about EA Strategies. ( they helped me a lot )
Now I want to ask something about Automated EA Trading Strategy which is that questions are important for me.

Q:  Is it possible that I can test my EA Trading Strategy from 2010? ( timeframe M5 )

Thanks in advance.

If you have access to the historic data... but it will never reflect real market feed unless you replay tick by tick which is not a standard feature.

Marco vd Heijden:
If you have access to the historic data... but it will never reflect real market feed unless you replay tick by tick which is not a standard feature.
I got it, Thanks for your comment.

EA strategy does not attach indicator to the Chart, but I want to attach it on Chart. What could I do for it, please?

Use
ChartIndicatorAdd()

(MQL5)

Or hardcode the indicators formula into the EA

Marco vd Heijden:
Use

(MQL5)

Or hardcode the indicators formula into the EA

Oh! It will be a little hard then. Let me think about it.
Thanks for your comment.

I can easily counting orders total, but I need to count only orders of chart symbol, is it possible please?

total = OrdersTotal();
Print( "OrdersTotal: ", total );

Thanks in advance.

Yes in an orderselect loop use the filter:

if OrderSymbol()==Symbol() //if ordersymbol matches chart symbol
 {
  orders++; // +1 for chart symbol orders
 }
And dont forget to reset it to 0 when you run another check else it will double.
Reason: